- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
UGREEN Headphone Splitter for Computer 3.5mm Female to 2 Dual 3.5mm Male Headphone Y Splitter Cable Headset to PC Adapter Black
- Headset to PC adapter,With 3.5mm Speaker Mic Stereo Audio Y adapter, you can connect your newer headsets (audio & microphone) to a PC or Laptop for use with VOIP applications,such as Skype or chat programs, MSN Mesenger, Yahoo, Google Voice etc.
- 3.5mm Speaker and headphone Splitter with two male ports:one for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop,the other for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop.
- 3.5mm stereo splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time.
- 3.5mm audio Y splitter cable with copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability,Compact design for maximum portability - a great solution to have on hand in your laptop bag.
- Please be kindly noted that it's only compatible with CTIA standard Android headphones, do NOT compatible with CTIA standard Apple Earbuds.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Audio Microphone Splitter, 3.5mm Female CTIA Standard to 2 Dual 3.5mm Male Audio Mic Splitter
The UGREEN 3.5mm stereo y-splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset & Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time. enabling you to add a mono microphone input, as well as a stereo output to your PC or Laptop, through a single 3.5mm audio port. It works with all PC Applications - Skype, MSN Messenger, Yahoo, Google Voice, etc.
- To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset be plugged into this adapter first, before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device.
- Only compatible with CTIA standard Android headphones, Do Not compatible with CTIA standard Apple Earbuds.
- Because of the different connector pin connection, this headphone mic cable is not recommended for Apple original earphone and Beats headphone.
Slim and Elegant Design
The cable is compact and lightweight for your road trips and plane rides.
Stylish Gold-Plated Connector
Durable and Flexible Cord
Durable shielding with nylon braided significantly enhances the flexibility and durability for a longer lifespan.
- One for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop, the other for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop.
- UGREEN 3.5mm stereo y-splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset & Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time, enabling you to add a mono microphone input as well as a stereo output to your PC or Laptop through a single 3.5mm audio port.
- 24K Gold Plated for better sound quality and less loss
- Input: 3.5mm 4-position female(TRRS) for headset or earphone
- Output 1: 3.5mm 3-position(TRS) male for Audio Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Output 2: 3.5mm 3-position(TRS) male for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Flexible cable length: 20cm
In the Box
UGREEN 3.5mm Female to Dual Male Headphone Splitter Cable x 1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the seller contacted me back and resent me a new one, unfortunately the product still did not work, customer service 5/5
Top international reviews
Please take a second to hit the helpful button it makes taking the time to write the review worthwhile x.
Avoid at all costs. The casing on the male ends also came loose almost immediately, reeks of hyper-cheap construction.
Update: Once this was set up the pc asks every time I plug the cables in but there is a box to uncheck to stop it asking in future. Unchecked the box and hey presto it just works every time. All happy.
EDIT: 2 years later and it’s still holding up. I’ve Snagged and bent and tripped over this cable so many times and it still works perfectly fine. So happy with it. Great buy!
The cable feels very well made and rugged, like it would last a long time, even with rough use. The female side of the cable has a satisfying click when you plug in your headphones.
I ordered this cable so I could split my headset cable between my PC and amp.
Unfortunately, this didn't have the desired effect and instead plagued both the mic and headphones with static and noise.
I don't think this is down to the cable because after using the cable on other devices, it seems to be fine.
Headphones with in-line mic always had trouble on stereo inputs on things like mixers and 2.5” extension cables. This fixes the issue completely by splitting the headphone and mic pins.
Solidly built cable with woven thread surround. Headphones click in with a reassuringly strong click.