UGREEN USB Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card with 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone Jack for Windows, Mac, Linux, PC, Laptops, Desktops, PS4
- 【Ideal Sound Card Option 】UGREEN USB audio adapter adds a stereo audio-out and a mono microphone-in port to your computer, which enables you to connect your existing headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone with 3.5mm jack to your PC through a USB port.
- 【Practical Stereo Sound Adapter】Quite great for Skype/ ICQ/ Google Hangouts/ TeamSpeak, additionally suitable as a second sound source for simultaneous operation of loudspeakers and headphones.
- 【Plug and Play】No driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required for this convenient sound card.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Supports Windows 10/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX/ PS4/ Google Chromebook/ Windows Surface Pro 3/ Raspberry Pi.
- 【18-Month Warranty】UGREEN USB sound card adapter is backed with 18 months worry-free warranty and lifetime customer service support.ased from UGREEN. Professional and easy-to-reach Customer Service to solve your problems within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
UGREEN USB Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card With 3.5mm Headphone Microphone Jack For Windows, Mac, Linux, PC, Laptops, Desktops, PS4 (Black)
Ugreen USB Audio Adapter includes a stereo headphone output jack and a mono microphone input jack. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function for you. Save the cost of replacing a failed sound card.
- Computer Connector: USB 2.0 Male - Headset/Speaker Connector (Green): 3.5mm Female - Microphone Connector (Pink): 3.5mm Female -Cable Length:15cm -Chipset: C-Media
* Windows 10 * Windows 8.1/8 * Windows 7 * Windows Vista * Windows XP * Mac OS 8.6 or above * PS4 Note: The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this usb audio adapter does not work with PS3.
Windows: * Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar; * Select Playback or Recording devices; * Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application. Mac: * Go to System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
Ugreen USB Stereo Audio Adapter x 1