- Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar
- Select Playback or Recording devices
- Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application
- Open System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
- Computer Connector: USB 2.0 Male
- Headset/Speaker Connector (Green): 3.5mm Female
- Microphone Connector (Pink): 3.5mm Female
- Support 44.1K/48K, 16 bits
- Cable Length: 15cm/5.9"
- Chipset: C-Media
1. Mono Microphone requires a 3.5 TRS connector (not TS or TRRS)
2. The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this usb audio adapter does not work with PS3.
3. This sound card cannot be used on USB port of car or TV.
What You Get
- UGREEN USB External Sound Adapter*1
- 18-Months product warranty and lifetime customer service support