- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
UGREEN USB 2.0 Sharing Switch, 2 Computers 4 Port USB Peripheral Switcher Adapter for PC, Printer, Scanner, Mouse, Keyboard with One-Button Swapping and 2 Pack USB A to A Cable
- Saving Time for Multiple Device: This USB Switch 4 Port device allows up to 2 users to share 4 USB 2.0 peripheral devices, such as printer,scanner,mouse,keyboard or usb dicsk etc without the need to constantly swap cables or set up complicated network sharing software. It's a great for use at home if you have multiple PCs or Macs.
- Stable Connection:USB 2.0 sharing switch with a separate micro usb female port for option power,which optimizing its compatibility with more devices, such as HDD,Digital Video Cameras, SSD etc. Important Note: Please use Standard DC 5V USB Power Adapter. Any charger with higher voltage output is NOT allowed and may affect the product performance.
- Button and LED design: You can easily switches between systems via push buttons with LED indicating the active computer. Ideal for sharing devices such as printer, scanner, mouse, keyboard, card reader, flash drive and other USB deivce between 2 computers;
- Universal Compatibility: driver-free for Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X, Linux, and Chrome OS, simply plug and play;
- UGREEN's Premium Support: Friendly 12-warranty for any item you have purchased from UGREEN. Professional and easy-to-reach Customer Service to solve your problems within 24 hours.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Share 4 USB devices between 2 Computers
- UGREEN 4Port USB Switch is an excellent choice to share 4 USB devices between two Comptuers;
- It's ideal for sharing a printer or scanner in a small office environment;
- It's also great for use at home if you have multiple PCs or Macs;
Supports More Systems&Hassle Free
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS; No driver installation required for compatible systems;
Switch at One Push, LED Indicates 2 Hosts
- Easily switch between 2 Computers via a push button with LED indicats the active computer;
Power for More
- Power up the switch via the Micro USB port to access devices such as External HDD, Digital Video Cameras and more;
- This switch requires manual control to select the active computer port; it does not 'automatically' switch between ports.
- Using the provided 1.5M cables to connect the USB switch to your computers and to keep the USB cable which connects your peripheral to the USB switch under 6ft/1.8m.
- Please use Standard DC 5V USB Power Adapter (Not Included in the package, sold separately). Any charger with higher voltage output is NOT allowed and may affect the product performance.
What You Get:
- USB 2.0 Switch 2 in 4 out * 1pcs
- USB 2.0 A to A Data Cable 5FT/1.5m* 2pcs
2 PCS USB CABLE INCLUDE
MICRO USB POWER JACK
TOUCH BUTTON SWITCH
Button switch design, switch at one push, easily switches between two computers via touch button.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only trouble was with my Arctis 5 headset and the ChatMix Dial. The Arctis 5 adds two sound outputs (game and chat) to the PC (so you can adjust the relative volume of the two) but when I plugged the headset in to the USB switch Windows would only output sound to whichever of the two was set to the default device (rendering the ChatMix Dial useless). I'm still giving this 5 stars because I'm sure this just comes down to the way the Arctis headset works. If you don't know what I'm talking about then just ignore this paragraph - the regular peripherals (i.e. keyboard, mouse and webcam) all work fine!
I'm happy with my purchase and glad I got it - it's better than trying to re-plug my keyboard and mouse when I switch PCs!