- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
UGREEN USB 3.0 Sharing Switch, 2 Computers 4 Port USB Peripheral Switcher Adapter for PC, Printer, Scanner, Mouse, Keyboard with One-Button Swapping and 2 Pack USB A to A Cable
- Saving Time for Multiple Device: This USB Switch 4 Port device allows up to 2 users to share 4 USB 3.0 peripheral devices, such as printer,scanner,mouse,keyboard or usb dicsk etc without the need to constantly swap cables or set up complicated network sharing software. It's a great for use at home if you have multiple PCs or Macs.
- Super Speed: USB 3.0 Switch Hub supports ultra-fast USB 3.0 data transfer rates of up to 5Gb/s (10 times faster than USB 2.0), to work flawlessly with high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices, such as external hard disks, high resolution webcams, camcorders, video surveillance cameras, digital video cameras, multi-channel audio and more, and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- Stable Connection: USB 3.0 sharing switch with a separate micro usb female port for option power, which optimizing its compatibility with more devices, such as HDD,Digital Video Cameras, SSD etc. Important Note: Please use Standard DC 5V USB Power Adapter. Any charger with higher voltage output is NOT allowed and may affect the product performance.
- Button and LED design: You can easily switches between systems via push buttons with LED indicating the active computer.
- UGREEN's Premium Support: Friendly 12-warranty for any item you have purchased from UGREEN. Professional and easy-to-reach Customer Service to solve your problems within 24 hours.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Share 4 USB 3.0 devices between two systems
- UGREEN USB 3.0 Switch 2-to-4 is an excellent choice to share 4 USB devices between two systems.
- It's ideal for sharing a printer or scanner in a small office environment.
- It's also great for use at home if you have multiple PCs or Macs.
Universal USB 3.0 Device: This USB Switch would Works with all USB 3.0 devices, such as external hard disks, high resolution webcams, camcorders, video surveillance cameras, digital video cameras, multi-channel audio and more.
USB 3.0 Ultra -Fast Speed: USB 3.0 Switch supports ultra-fast USB 3.0 data transfer rates of up to 5Gb/s (10 times faster than USB 2.0)
Button and LED Indicator Design: easily switches between systems via push buttons with LED indicating the active computer.
Easy Installation: This USB 3.0 switch is plug-n-play compatible, with no additional driver installation needed.USB bus powered - no power adapter required.
1. This switch requires manual control to select the active computer port; it does not 'automatically' switch between ports.
2. Using the provided 1.5M cables to connect the USB switch to your computers and to keep the USB cable which connects your peripheral to the USB switch under 6ft/1.8m.
3. Please use Standard DC 5V USB Power Adapter(Not Included in the package, sold separately). Any charger with higher voltage output is NOT allowed and may affect the product performance.
4. 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wifi, wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work stable in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection.
- USB 3.0 Switch 2 in 4 out *1pc
- USB 3.0 Data Cable 1.5m*2 pcs
2 PCS USB CABLE INCLUDE
MICRO USB POWER JACK
TOUCH BUTTON SWITCH
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Takes a moment (3-5 seconds?) to switch, which is on par with plugging in a new USB.
- If device loses power, it defaults to input #1 (I'd prefer it remembered, but not a huge deal).
- While it has a micro usb power input slot, it does not come with this provided. Fortunately, I don't need this feature.
I have it taped to the bottom of my desk where I can easily tap the button and swap systems.
Very easy to use and setup. Would recommend.
Will update my review in a few months if it stops working though!
The customer service team was quick to respond to feedback and sent me a new working unit. Thanks a lot.
The switch itself does what I want and lets me work my pc and laptop easily from a single KB + M on the desk.