- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
UCTRONICS PoE Splitter Gigabit 5V - Micro USB Power and Ethernet to Raspberry Pi 3B+, Work with Echo Dot, Most Micro USB Security Camera and Tablet - IEEE 802.3af Compliant
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
- 5V/2.4A & 1000Mbps - Power micro-USB devices via an Ethernet cable, along with gigabit data transfer (which you can put aside if you only need power)
- PoE HAT Alternative - Use no GPIO pins. Compatible with Raspberry Pi case with fan or add-on screen. Support Raspberry Pi 3b+ and previous models
- Extend Powerline - Deliver power to micro USB devices without nearby AC outlets and upgrade them to PoE (Power over Ethernet) from up to 400 feet
- Replace Power Supply - Remove the need for a separate power supply if the Ethernet cable is a must-have for your micro USB devices
- Save Your Time - Plug and play compatibility and quick seller response. NOTE: an 802.3af compliant PoE injector/switch is required to use this device (not included)
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 1.5 x 5 cm; 68 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 May 2018
- Manufacturer : UCTRONICS
- ASIN : B07CNKX14C
- Item Model Number : U515902
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This gigabit PoE splitter is used to supply power and transfer data to micro USB devices like RPi 3B+ via a single Ethernet cable with the help of an IEEE 802.3af compliant switch or injector. You don't need a separate power supply anymore. It uses no GPIO pins and is thus compatible with any 3b+ case with a fan or add-on 3b+ screen. It has plug-and-play compatibility with 3B+ and makes it easier for deployment, operation and maintenance in embedded and IoT projects.
uctronics poe splitter u515902
Compliant with IEEE 802.3af
Input: 802.3af 44-56V Mode A&B 300mA
Power Output: DC 5V/2A(up to 2.5A) 10W
Data Transfer rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
Devices will be detected before poe input
Power Pin: support both 1/2(+/-),3/6(-/+) or 4/5(+),7/8(-)
1pcs 48V to 5V Active PoE Splitters Micro USB Power Plug The gigabit version update of UCTRONICS U5159 PoE splitter- uctronics ieee 802.3af micro usb active poe splitter (ASIN:B01MDLUSE7)