. TwistShake bib 4+m. TwistShake's bib is manufactured from soft and comfortable plastic and the deep spill pocket catches food that goes outside the toddler's mouth. Made of durable material means that the bib will retain its shape so the food does not spill out. The neck strap is adaptable so that it can meet your child's needs. The bib has a balanced size that prevents it from getting stuck under the table. Details. Free from bps bpa and bpf safe for your child and for yourself. Extra light and easy to keep clean. Deep spill pocket that catches food. Adaptable strap the bib can grow with your baby. Suitable for children 4 months and up. Dishwasher-safe put in the upper partition. Pp and tpe-plastic manufactured from premium material. Bib 4+m. 1. Soft material. Made out of a soft and skin-friendly material. 2. Adaptable chinstrap. The adaptable chinstrap means that the bib can grow with your baby. Adjust the strap to match your child's needs. 3. Spill pocket. Deep spill pocket so the food does not spill out. 4. Easy to clean. The bib is extra easy to keep clean. Mix and match. A little change is good TwistShake's.
TwistShake Bib, Black/White, 4+ Months
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Free from bps, bpa and bpf - safe for your child and for yourself
- Deep spill pocket that catches food
- Extra light and easy to keep clean
- Adaptable strap - the bib can grow with your baby
- Dishwasher safe - put in the upper partition
This fits your .
2 new from $19.95
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 3 reviews
A self feeding baby must-have
10 February 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
I don’t know how I survived before these bibs. They catch 95% of the food that gets dropped in his lap and the other 5% he throws. I love the fact that twistshake makes black and gray baby products, I love that they are plastic and not silicone because it doesn’t pull my kids skin or hair. They wash so wasy and they’re the perfect size. 10/10 would buy again
Easy to clean!
2 January 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
So easy to clean! Great adjustable fit! Only thing I dislike is it's hard to fit with the high chair. My baby is 9 months, so it might be easier with an older baby