|Package Dimensions||18.1 x 7.1 x 1.4 cm; 6 Grams|
|Item Weight||6 g|
Twin Pack: Thermal Fuses for Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cookers - All Models
- If the display does not come alive after you plug your Instant Pot to power, the fuse is likely blown and needs to be replaced.
- This product contains two replacement thermal fuses compatible with all models of Instant Pot
- These fuses are compatible with electricity from 100 V to 240 V including 110 V in the USA
- Replacement can be done easily in a few minutes. Link to YouTube instruction video is included in the package. These fuses can make your non-functional Instant Pot work like new.
- Search for B07M6GM4RV in YouTube for video demo. Always use caution when working with electricity. By purchasing this part, you expressly release us from any harm caused by inappropriate installation
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.