- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 6.4 x 6.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- Item Model Number: 62471
- ASIN: B000MSZT9C
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 19 January 2007
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
21,847 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #79 in Heel Cushions & Cups
Tuli's Heavy Duty Gel Heel Cup, TuliGEL Shock Absorption Cushion Insert for Plantar Fasciitis, Sever's Disease and Heel Pain Relief, Small
|Price:||+ $8.68 Delivery|
- ULTIMATE HEEL PAIN RELIEF - Provides immediate relief by cushioning the area and elevating the heel bone. Allows you to prevent and treat heel problems as well as maximize your athletic performance
- SHOCK ABSORBERS FOR FEET - Provides relief and comfort to aching, tired, sore feet. Worn in your shoes, Tuli’s helps prevent and aid in sore heels and knees, shin splints, heel spurs, relieving arch, ankle, leg and back pain, achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, sever’s disease, and heel discomfort
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED - The patented waffle construction of the heel cup was designed by a leading podiatrist and are the #1 Podiatrist recommended heel cups in the world
- THE GEL DIFFERENCE - TuliGEL is exclusively formulated to be lighter, softer, and more resilient than other gels. Softer gel means better shock absorption and increased comfort with or without socks. It's so light, you're likely to forget it's there
- LIFETIME WARRANTY | MADE IN U.S.A.
Size Name: Small (Pack of 1)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Twice the Shock Absorption
The maximum performance and protection of a Tuli's Heavy Duty Heel Cup meets the suppleness and flexibility of gel. Twice as thick as the TuliGEL Classic Heel Cups, TuliGEL Heavy Duty Heel Cups perform better in athletic shoes or more spacious lace-up shoes.
Designed from Nature
Nothing works better or lasts longer than our Tuli's shock absorbers for your feet. The foot is a complex structure, impeccably designed for balance and mobility. So when we looked to deliver the best support available, we simply turned to nature.
The TuliGEL Heavy Duty Heel Cups patented, multi-cell, multi-layer "waffle" design absorbs shock and returns impact energy just like the system naturally found in your feet. Upon impact, the waffle construction bears down and rotates with the normal motion of the foot to absorb the shock of walking and running; keeping your feet, knees, hips and back in alignment for maximum comfort and performance.
Since they are available in a smaller size, TuliGEL Heavy Duty Heel Cups are ideal for treating active children and teens who suffer from Sever's Disease. This condition causes heel pain for athletic children, and using TuliGEL Heavy Duty Heel Cups will help ease this pain significantly and help them get back in the action.
- Regular - Men's shoe sizes 7 and under. Women's shoe sizes 9 and under.
- Large - Men's shoe sizes 8 and up. Women's shoe sizes 10 and up.
Work best in athletic shoes, cleats, work boots, and more spacious lace-up shoes.
CAUTION: Please be aware that the only authorized sellers for this product on Amazon.com are Preferred Pro-Formance Products, Therapy Connection, Ithaca Sports, and Arx Medical.
Safety WarningBefore you use any product for health care, we advise that you consult your physician or primary healthcare provider and seek the appropriate advice and supervision prior to use.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 73% (73%)||73%|
|4 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|3 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 15% (15%)||15%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Well made and really great once on.
La recensione negativa riguarda lo stato in cui mi è stato consegnato il prodotto, che oltre a non essere del colore indicato in fotografia (dettaglio trascurabile ma comunque da segnalare) sebbene sia giunto nella scatola originale, era sporco come se fosse già stato utilizzato oppure rimasto esposto alla polvere per troppo tempo.