|Sold by:|| Simon & Schuster Digital Sales Inc. (AU) |
This price was set by the publisher.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Truthenomics: The Science of Allowing Abundance Through Honesty Kindle Edition
For many years, Gerard Powell was living the "American Dream"—he was a multi-millionaire who had it all. Deep down, he knew something was missing. The more he achieved, the more he fell into depression.
Through a personal crisis, struggling with drugs, alcoholism and thoughts of suicide, he began a journey of self-transformation and healing which culminated in the creation of the Rythmia Life Advancement Center which has helped transform the lives of nearly 10,000 people.
In his second thought-provoking guide, he reveals the life-changing principles of "truthenomics"--that true wealth-building must combine two elements: your personal truth with personal finance. True wealth-building involves self-discovery and is more about what's imprinted on your soul than what's printed on your bank statement. Readers will learn:
- Why a problematic relationship with money can be an expression of traumatic events in early in life–and how to resolve them
- The money paradox--why many people hold unconcious conflicts about money held over from our childhood
- How to be sure your understanding of money will bring authentic happiness and not a momentary fix
- How to raise your daily happiness set point
- How to fall forward from financial hardships
- How to harness the 4 Circles of growth to manifest your true heart's desire
By fusing ancient wisdom and modern techniques, Powell helps readers create the lives that will truly make them whole.
One: No Expectations
Two: The Universal System
Three: Who You Were, Who You Are
Four: Through the Looking Glass
Five: To Get Where You Want to Go,
Know Where You Are
Six: What You Want, and Why
Seven: The Vehicle Will Appear
Eight: Faster or Slower?
Nine: Waiting Is the Hardest Part
The best device for reading, full stop. Learn more
About the Author
- ASIN : B09JPFHGZ4
- Publisher : Health Communications Inc EB (9 August 2022)
- Language : English
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|