A better alternative to Yelp!!!
When we travel, we try to find the truly unique, locally loved restaurants, not just the ones that have garnered momentum due to everyone wanting to his the hottest place listed on Yelp. Alice Waters has done a masterful job of putting together a list of excellent restaurants, but more important to many, it is a list of restaurants where the owners and chefs put a lot of thought, heart, and soul into what they are presenting to us guests. Some restaurants are fairly new, while others are stalwarts, but all share the an ethical philosophy regarding sustainability and service. ...and if you do not know who Alice Waters is, you better look her up, because she has been at the forefront of this movement since its modern inception.
- Paperback: 740 pages
- Publisher: Harry N Abrams Inc (13 November 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0473448246
- ISBN-13: 978-0473448240
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 3.5 x 22.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 916 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 229,833 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)