- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Truth. Growth. Repeat.: A Business Manual for Generation Why Paperback – 19 Jan 2018
|New from||Used from|
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought these eBooks
From the Back Cover
Find enduring success as a business owner by placing your personal why at the core of everything you do.
Purpose is the new black in business, but it's already being dangerously misunderstood by companies the world over. It's not about brand image, it's about truth. The truth of why you want to run a company; the authentic motive that drives your passion to be your own boss; and the desire to deliver a win-win for both your business and your customer.
Generation Why is the new breed of business owners who totally get this. People of all ages and backgrounds who are rejecting the self-serving nature of conventional corporate behaviour and creating a new kind of capitalism based on authenticity and pride, not duplicity and greed. If that sounds like you then Truth. Growth. Repeat. is your user manual.
In jargon-free language it lays out:
- the leading driver of customer attraction in our new transparent world
- the path to surfacing your true purpose and finding its commercial value
- ways your true purpose will attract the smartest minds in your sector
- the virtuous circle that acts as a compass to guide your business growth
- tips for overcoming the cynicism and distrust of 21st century consumers.
If you run a startup or small business--or are about to--this important book is a must-have.
About the Author
Mike Edmonds co-founded Meerkats, a brand leadership company built around the principles of consumer truth and organisational purpose. It has been named Campaign Brief Agency of the Year and has won awards around the world.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews