This book is a game changer (for me anyway) as well as being a compelling and easy read.
I have read many, many, many books on mediumship. Most of them tend to talk about their lives and tell of readings they have given (which while enjoyable is not particularly helpful for a medium starting off). This book is different. It explains the problems the author - as a medium - faced and how the author dealt with the issues in a personable and straightforward manner.
So, for all you out there with an interest in developing mediumship skills ... I recommend this book as, in a straight forward and, sometimes, humorous manner, it explains issues that mediums get and advice on how to deal with it.
One of my favorite lines from the book : "This is all way too much fun to get bent out of shape".
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 4 hours and 5 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Author's Republic
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 24 October 2017
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B076HXQ9KC
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 118,036 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)