- Lightweight durable plastic as grown-up cases
- Soft rubber rim to protect little fingers when packing
- Comfortable saddle to rest tired legs in queues
- Easy to grab for a departure gate dash
- Keep favourite possessions safe inside for the ride
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Is Trunki carry-on approved?
Trunki fits within standard 46 x 21 x 31 cm dimension requirements of scheduled, charter and low cost airlines, however please check with your airline before travelling.
Plenty of packing space
With it’s spacious 18 litres capacity capacity, Trunki has plenty of room to pack it full of your child’s toys, games, books and spare clothes needed on vacation.
Ideal for sleepovers
Trunki was designed for air travel but it’s also perfect for road trips, weekends away, and sleepovers at granny and grandpa’s.
A perfect playmate
At home Trunki encourages pretend play and doubles as a toy trunk, seat and place to keep all your special stuff.
The original ride-on suitcase
Calling all grandparents, parents and toddlers! Trunki is perfect for:
- Weekends away
- Playing at home
Packed full of great features
Each and every Trunki is packed full of clever features, making it extra fun for little travellers as well as a practical solution for parents.
- Carry handles: Easy to grab in a rush
- Horn grips: To steer your Trunki
- New and improved secure catches
- Comfy saddle: For resting tired legs
- Soft rubber trim to protect little fingers
- Lightweight durable plastic
- 18 litres capacity: Lots of space to pack
- Internal pocket for special treasures
- Teddy bear seatbelts: To keep teddy safe
- Tow/shoulder strap with ID key
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My 2.5yrs old couldn't ride on it because she is too short but my 4 yrs old couldn't ride it because he was too tall. It was really awkward for him to try to ride it by pushing with his feet. Also he fell three times when I towed it because it's so easy to tip over! We bought this for an air plane ride and it was a total failure. Soon it became another luggage we have to carry. Only time this was useful was when we used it as a chair when he had to sit. Both of my kids refused to ride on it after few tries.