I bought this based on recommendations from friends and they are worth the money.
- after much looking prior to buying I would say most airlines would allow them as carryons since it is smaller than my normal adult carry-on as I frequently travel a couple days a week for work.
- my 2.5 year old was able to pull his easily ( he just didn’t know how to go around corners)
- my 5 year old could still easily ride on it when he picked up his feet
- the kids loved the key that comes with it to latch it shut
- it has relatively good balance fir what it is compared to a little kid pulling a bag with two wheels
- the kids love it and like to sit on it even when we’re not traveling
- mom liked it because the kids were able to pull from the parking lot to the hotel
- It doesn’t hold quite as much as I had hoped but with smaller kids I would say your can get a solid 3 days of stuff in there
- you have to get the outside rim lined up to close it which is just too much for a 2.5 year old to handle
If you found this review useful, make sure to click the helpful/yes button so others like you see this review.
Your mini globetrotters will love riding on Rex's back, whilst he guards their belongings from predators. With dinosaur stickers to customise Rex's face, travelling tots can make him their own. With a teddy bear seatbelt, internal storage pocket and an 18 litre / 4 Gallon capacity, there's plenty of room for all of their favourite things