Trunki PaddlePak Back Pack - Water Resistent Kids Backpack (Kaito), Black
|Price:||+ $14.16 Delivery|
- WATER-RESISTANT - Little children’s lightweight & durable backpack for sports & outdoors
- AQUA ADVENTURES - Essential kid’s bags for Beach, Pool, School, Sports & PE Kit
- TODDLER FRIENDLY - Roll top dry bag with patented break-away safety buckle (2.64 gallon volume)
- GREAT FEATURES - tail fin pocket, Trunki storage grip, ID label, padded back & shoulder straps
- CUTE RANGE – Fish and aquatic character swimming bags, perfect for small boys and girls
Amazon Global Store
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The perfect pal for fun-filled days out
Made from a lightweight yet durable material.
Aquatic character designs
Choose from Kaito the Whale or Finn the Shark.
Hidden pockets, reflective strips and sunglasses grips.
Perfect for little adventures
Stops wet stuff from getting in - or leaking out.
With its spacious 2.64 gallon capacity and lightweight fabric, PaddlePak fits plenty inside without weighing you down. It's perfect for:
- Trips to the beach or pool
- Summer camp
- Family vacation
- School & sports activities
Packed full of great features
Made from lightweight and durable material, it's designed to stop wet stuff getting in, or leaking out. Suitable for 2+ years.
- 1.Roll top closure
- 2. Breakaway safety buckle
- 3. Water-resistant fabric
- 4. Adjustable shoulder straps
- 5. External tail pocket
- 6. Trunki grip
- 7. Padded mesh back
- 8. Reflective strips
- 9. Hanging loop
- 10. Elasticated mesh pocket
- 11. Extra internal dry pocket
|Product Type||Suitcase||Backpack||Neck rest|
|Function||Ride-on||Water resistant||Plush toy|
|Age range||3+ years||2+ years||2+ years|
|Capacity||14.75 gallons||1.9 - 2.6 gallons|
|Dimensions||12.8 x 18.4 x 8 inches (approx)||15 x 11.5 x 7 inches (approx - when at full capacity)||8.6 x 6.2 x 4.7 inches (approx)|
|Weight||3.75 lbs (approx)||0.44 - 0.66 lbs (approx)||0.18 lbs (approx)|
|Designed in the UK||✓||✓||✓|
|Number of styles||5||7||7|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I use it as a biking pack. The straps are nicely padded, and the placement is such that they do not cut into your shoulders, even with a heavier load.
It's also completely waterproof. I got trapped in a surprise torrential downpour and my books remained safe and dry. It's accompanied me on quite a few adventures and still remains in tip-top condition.
Not to mention, its adorable level is over 9,000