- BOREDOM BUSTING – Sit-On, Ride-On, Carry-On; keep kid’s entertained through the airport, at destination and away from home
- STRESS LESS – Multi functional strap allows parent to tow tired children on their luggage or conveniently carry over shoulder
- HAPPY TRAVELS - Ideal child’s travel companion for holidays, short breaks, sleepovers and playing at home
- HAND LUGGAGE – Perfect cabin carry-on bag for little boys and girls (47 x 32 x 21 cm check with airline)
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE - Award winning design is lightweight and durable, with a high impact hard plastic shell creating 18 litre storage capacity
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The perfect pal for all your travels - big or small
Is Trunki carry-on approved?
Trunki fits within standard 20 x 18 x 10 inches dimension requirements of scheduled, charter and low cost airlines, however please check with your airline before travelling.
Plenty of packing space
With it’s spacious 14.75 gallon capacity, Trunki has plenty of room to pack it full of your child’s toys, games, books and spare clothes needed on vacation.
Ideal for sleepovers
Trunki was designed for air travel but it’s also perfect for road trips, weekends away, and sleepovers at granny and grandpa’s.
A perfect playmate
At home Trunki encourages pretend play and doubles as a toy trunk, seat and place to keep all your special stuff.
Click to zoom in
The original ride-on suitcase
Calling all grandparents, parents and toddlers! Trunki is perfect for:
- Weekends away
- Playing at home
Packed full of great features
Each and every Trunki is packed full of clever features, making it extra fun for little travellers as well as a practical solution for parents.
- 1. Carry handles: Easy to grab in a rush
- 2. Horn grips: To steer your Trunki
- 3. NEW and improved secure catches
- 4. Comfy saddle: For resting tired legs
- 5. Soft rubber trim to protect little fingers
- 6. Lightweight durable plastic
- 7. 14.75 gallon capacity: Lots of space to pack
- 8. Internal pocket for special treasures
|Terrance||Trixie||Frank the Fire truck||Tipu the Tiger||Harley the Ladybird||Bernard the Bee|
|Description||Terrance is one of the original Trunki ride-on cases, blue in colour with green horns and an orange trim. Terrance is best friends with Trixie Trunki and often the duo can be seen travelling around airports together.||Trixie is one of the original Trunki ride-on cases, pink in colour with purple horns and a green trim. Trixie is best friends with Terrance Trunki and often the duo can be seen travelling around airports together.||Frank the fire truck Trunki is bright red in colour with sparkly blue horns and a little ladder printed on the side of the case, little firefighters will stand out from the crowd!||Tipu is named after the Hindi word for Tiger, and he comes with both ferocious stripes, cute little whiskers and fluffy chin.||Harley the ladybird Trunki is the dottiest dude in the insect world and this ladybird is always on the go - there's no hibernating for him!||Bernard's a bright young thing who just loves buzzing about - in airports, grandma's house, flowerbeds... wherever you want to go!|
|Age range||3+ years||3+ years||3+ years||3+ years||3+ years||3+ years|
|Capacity||14.75 gallons||14.75 gallons||14.75 gallons||14.75 gallons||14.75 gallons||14.75 gallons|
|Dimmensions||12.2 x 17.5 x 8 inches (approx)||12.2 x 17.5 x 8 inches (approx)||12.2 x 17.5 x 8 inches (approx)||12.2 x 17.5 x 8 inches (approx)||12.2 x 17.5 x 8 inches (approx)||12.2 x 17.5 x 8 inches (approx)|
|Weight||3.53 lbs||3.53 lbs||3.53 lbs||3.53 lbs||3.53 lbs||3.53 lbs|
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- after much looking prior to buying I would say most airlines would allow them as carryons since it is smaller than my normal adult carry-on as I frequently travel a couple days a week for work.
- my 2.5 year old was able to pull his easily ( he just didn’t know how to go around corners)
- my 5 year old could still easily ride on it when he picked up his feet
- the kids loved the key that comes with it to latch it shut
- it has relatively good balance fir what it is compared to a little kid pulling a bag with two wheels
- the kids love it and like to sit on it even when we’re not traveling
- mom liked it because the kids were able to pull from the parking lot to the hotel
- It doesn’t hold quite as much as I had hoped but with smaller kids I would say your can get a solid 3 days of stuff in there
- you have to get the outside rim lined up to close it which is just too much for a 2.5 year old to handle
If you found this review useful, make sure to click the helpful/yes button so others like you see this review.
I did swap out the strap that came with the suitcase with a 3' leash and a carabiner clasp. This made for easier towing as you have a wrist strrap and the kids could easily choose how they wanted to arrange the strap. Plus, the leash added to the whole "I'm walking a pet" feel while we were going through the airport. The kids were happy to scoot, push, pull and sometimes just drag the suitcases and they held up fine. My daughter in particular is hard on toys and even she was not able to damage the suitcase. In between flights, we would find an empty gate or hallway and the kids would zip up and down the area on the Trunkis, which helped alot when we got on the plane as their energy had been burned off. We did not have a single utterance of "Can you carry my bag for me?" during any of the trips. This was particularly helpful when I was traveling with them alone and did not have spare hands to carry anything extra.
If you are interested in buying this product, keep in mind that it has a very specific purpose and that is for traveling through airports or other walk alot type travel. You will probably be disappointed if you just get it for car trips and other low physical movement travel. But it worked great for us in the airports.