- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 11.4 x 21 cm ; 136 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 136 g
- Item Model Number: 8864BG-3L
- ASIN: B0077BRXVY
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 29 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 3 customer ratings
Truform 20-30 mmHg Compression Stockings for Men and Women, Knee High Length, Dot Top, Closed Toe, Beige, 3X-Large
+ $8.28 Delivery
- Truform 8864; Medical support hose; Unisex style durable knit; 20-30 strength graduated compression
- Silicone grip lined top band; Defined heel enhances fit; Roomy comfort toe for sensitive feet
- Use for extensive sitting or standing, travel, pregnancy, post surgery recovery, improved circulation
- Helps relieve swelling, varicose veins, spider veins, sore aching muscles, edema, DVT blood clots
- Made in the USA; Measure according to size chart; Latex-Free; Nylon and Spandex construction
Colour Name: Beige | Size Name: 3X-Large
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Truform 8864 was created to help relieve conditions associated with poor circulation. Graduated compression technology delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The 20-30 mmHg Firm compression level is great for post surgery and severe edema, varicose veins, spider veins, hypotension, post thrombotic syndrome (PTS), post sclerotherapy, and more. Truform therapeutic medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. The closed toe offers a more natural stocking feel. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear. Truform stockings, socks and pantyhose feature Graduated Compression Technology, which delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. Graduated compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart. Truform graduated compression support hosiery helps maintain positive circulation and leg health. We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting "know-how" sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great.
From the manufacturer
What compression level is right for you?
8-15 mmHg Mild pressure, used for proactive leg health - Compression strength for preventative care.
15-20 mmHg Moderate pressure, common starting point for first time wear - Compression strength for minor conditions.
20-30 mmHg Firm pressure, typically used when recommended by a certified fitter or healthcare provider - Compression strength for pronounced medical symptoms.
30-40 mmHg Extra-Firm pressure, used only when prescribed by a doctor - Compression strength for severe medical conditions.
- Higher compression levels will impact fit and may create a false impression that size is too small. Always confirm your correct compression level prior to fitting.
- Higher levels of compression are harder to apply and remove. Users with limited strength should choose a lower level of compression.
Ankle: Measure ankle circumference at the smallest part of the ankle, right above the ankle bone.
Calf: Measure calf circumference around the fullest part of the calf.
Length to Knee: Measure from floor to just below the knee.
- Measure first thing in the morning when swelling or edema is minimal.
- Take firm measurements without depressing the skin.
- Keep measuring tape in a level position and note measurements at each point.
Firm 20-30 mmHg Strength
Recommended for : Pronounced Varicose Veins, Spider Veins, Edema, DVT, Post-Surgery, Swelling in Ankles Calf Feet, Enlarged Bulging Veins, Pregnant Nursing Expecting Mothers (when recommended by a doctor), Travel (prevents blood pooling and clots in frequent flyers), Tired Aching Heavy Legs, Muscle Recovery Post Cardio Workout and Exercise
Features & Benefits
- Classic Medical Style - Durable concealing opaque knit fabric for maximum therapeutic relief.
- Dot Top - Top band lined with silicone grip to ensure stocking remains in place without constricting skin and leg.
- Knit-In Heel - Defined, reinforced heel pocket adds durability and stocking orientation for anatomical fit.
- Comfort Toe - Roomy closed toe box will not compress toes and eliminates pressure and chaffing on sensitive feet.
- Graduated Compression - Pressure is greatest at the ankle and decreases gradually up the leg to promote healthy circulation.
|Dot Top, 20-30 mmHg Medical Style, Knee High Compression Stockings, Closed Toe||Dot Top, 30-40 mmHg Medical Style, Knee High Compression Stockings, Closed Toe||Dot Top, 20-30 mmHg Medical Style, Knee High Compression Stockings, Open Toe||Dot Top, 30-40 mmHg Medical Style, Knee High Compression Stockings, Open Toe|
|Compression Level||Firm Pressure||Extra-Firm Pressure||Firm Pressure||Extra-Firm Pressure|
|Compression Strength||20-30 mmHg||30-40 mmHg||20-30 mmHg||30-40 mmHg|
|Sizes Available||Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large||Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large||Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large||Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large|
|Used For||Pronounced Varicose veins. Pronounced leg, ankle and foot swelling. Post surgery. Use when recommended by health care provider.||Severe varicose veins. Severe leg, ankle and foot swelling. Post sclerotherapy and surgery. Use only when directed by a physician.||Pronounced Varicose veins. Pronounced leg, ankle and foot swelling. Post surgery. Use when recommended by health care provider.||Severe varicose veins. Severe leg, ankle and foot swelling. Post sclerotherapy and surgery. Use only when directed by a physician.|
|Collection||Classic Medical||Classic Medical||Classic Medical||Classic Medical|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA||Made in USA||Made in USA||Made in USA|
|Model Number||Truform 8864||Truform 8844||Truform 0864||Truform 0844|
Helps treat swelling in ankle legs and feet. Improves circulation and blood flow back to the heart.
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 32% (32%)||32%|
|3 star 68% (68%)||68%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|