Trivial Pursuit Classic Edition - 2,400 Trivia Questions - 2 to 6 Players - Adult Board Games - Ages 16+
|Price:||+ $16.85 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features classic Trivial Pursuit gameplay
- 2,400 trivia questions from traditional game categories
- Collect 6 wedges and answer final question to win
- Includes classic looking gameboard
- Includes : Gameboard, 400 cards, die, 6 holders, 36 wedges & instructions
- Ideal For: Christmas Presents, Family games night, birthday presents, kids parties, holiday entertainment, wet weather days, camping, gifts, special treats
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Trivial Pursuit Game: Classic Edition
Gather your friends to play the trivia game that started It all! The Classic Edition of this Trivial Pursuit Game is the same gameplay you know and love, only with a 1980's retro appearance! Featuring classic gameplay and gameboard, this game contains 2,400 questions in 6 categories: Geography, Entertainment, History, Art and Literature, Science and Nature, and Sports and Leisure.
The Classic Edition of this Trivial Pursuit Game is the same gameplay you know and love, only with a 1980's retro appearance!
2,400 trivia questions from traditional game categories.
Collect all Wedges
Players move around the board answering questions. When a player lands on a category space, they'll earn the corresponding colored wedge if they answer the question correctly. The first player to collect 6 different colored wedges and answer a final question correctly wins!
|Cranium Word Play||The Lie Detector Game||Trivial Pursuit||Cranium||Trivial Pursuit X||Trivial Pursuit 2000s|
|# of Players||4+||2 - 6||2 - 6||4+||2 - 6||2+|
|Mode of Play||3||1||1||3||1||1|
|Batteries Required||3 x AA|