TriggerPoint Grid Foam Roller with Free Online Instructional Videos, Original (13-inch), Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented foam roller design offers a superior, multi-density exterior constructed over a rigid, hollow core
- Constructed from quality materials that won’t break down or lose shape from repeated use
- Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling best practices from the experts at TriggerPoint
- Trusted foam roller of physical and massage therapists, coaches, trainers and athletes provides muscle recovery, pain relief and improved flexibility
- Original GRID: Standard density, 13 x 5.5 inches, 500 pound weight limit; 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
TriggerPoint GRID Foam Rollers
TriggerPoint empowers people to reach an optimal level of movement by providing best-in-class self-care products and education.
TriggerPoint’s entire family of products help people achieve natural freedom of movement.
- Foam Rollers
- Self-Massage Tools
- Performance Kits
- Educational Materials
TriggerPoint GRID Foam Rollers
Patented Multi-Density Design
TriggerPoint GRID foam rollers feature a patented design that offers a multi-density exterior over a rigid, hollow core for superior effectiveness and durability. The GRID’s sturdy construction withstands repeated use while maintaining shape and integrity. The distinctive, multi-dimensional surface of the GRID helps channel blood, improve oxygen flow, and heal tissue to help users recover from injuries, relieve muscle and joint pain, and improve circulation, flexibility, balance and mobility.
TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller Features
GRID’s patented design makes it the first foam roller to feature a multi-density exterior constructed over a hollow core. The surface pattern is ideal for rolling through tight muscles, knots, and kinks.
Trusted by Professionals
The proven durability and superior effectiveness of the GRID has helped make it a trusted tool of physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers and professional athletes.
Durable, multi-density EVA foam exterior over a rigid, hollow core withstands repeated use while maintaining shape and integrity. GRID Original, X and 2.0 Foam Rollers support up to 500 pounds, GRID Mini supports up to 250 pounds.
Benefits of Foam Rolling
Using TriggerPoint GRID foam rollers provides benefits such as decreased muscle and joint pain, increased circulation and flexibility, improved range-of-motion, better balance, and improved gait.
|Original GRID||GRID 2.0||GRID Vibe Plus||GRID X||CORE|
|Muscle Group||Total Body||Total Body||Total Body||Total Body||Total Body|
|Foam Density||Firm||Firm||Firm||Extra Firm||Medium|
|Application||Body Weight||Body Weight||Body Weight||Body Weight||Body Weight|
|Online Instructional Video||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Length||13 Inches||26 Inches||12 Inches||13 Inches||12, 18 or 36 Inches|
|Weight Limit||500 Pounds||500 Pounds||N/A||500 Pounds||325 Pounds|
|Construction||EVA Foam Over Hollow Core||EVA Foam Over Hollow Core||EVA Foam Over Solid Core||EVA Foam Over Hollow Core||Solid-core EVA Foam|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'm almost 40 and didn't start foam rolling until I was almost 30 years old. I wish I had known the ins and outs of foam rolling earlier in my life because I truly do believe it could have prolonged my "prime" athleticism but unfortunately I was plagued by some injuries here and there (knee, hip, lower back).
If you've been going pretty hard at the gym or with any kind of running (long-distance, treadmill, sprints, etc) and you are beginning to experience knee pain or discomfort, often it's related to your I.T. band and the tracking of your knee. Foam rolling is definitely something that can alleviate that pain but also make it pain free for future use.
If you're into exercise and/or an active lifestyle but do not own a foam roller you better add to cart and check out.
Lastly the foamy foam rollers are no bueno. don't waste your time. Just like older men, with age/use, they get soft and lose their firmness.
I did have to spend some time figuring out what stretches work for me using the roller. I vary it up sometimes, but my go-to stretches are:
1. put roller in line with spine and roll left and right
2. put roller across back below shoulder blades, roll forward and back and swing side to side
3. put roller behind neck like a pillow and rotate neck left and right
4. on hands and knees with roller under hands, roll it all the way forward until face touches ground
5. on hands and knees, move one leg straight behind, cross other leg in front of knee, put roller under hands and roll forward