Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $17.22 Delivery
TriggerPoint Acucurve Massage Cane, Orange
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ergonomic massage cane design targets hard-to-reach muscle aches and pains specifically in the neck, back and shoulders
- Extra firm drop tip provides precise pressure for eliminating deep tissue knots and muscle soreness
- Double massage ball design effectively releases tight muscles surrounding the spine to relieve pain and improve upper body mobility
- Versatile and simple-to-use massage tool for athletes, desk workers, travelers, seniors or anyone who suffers from muscular aches and pains
- Comes with one year manufacturer warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The TriggerPoint AcuCurve Cane is an easy-to-use and effective at home remedy to relieve muscle tightness, aches, pains and stress or sports related muscle tension. Ergonomic massage cane design makes it easy to reach and release tight muscles in the neck, back, shoulders, and lower body. The extra firm tip applies targeted pressure to help break up knots in muscle fibers. The double massage ball design allows for release of tight muscles around the spine to improve flexibility and upper body movement. Unique AcuLoop grip helps users grip and leverage product when applying pressure to muscles. All TriggerPoint handheld massage products provide portable, on-the-go relief to improve overall muscle mobility.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
for me, however, I gave it 4 stars because the massage balls are a mystery to me, with no instructions included. How to utilize this feature on the spine, as recommended on the attached tag would seem
to be extremely challenging unless you are a contortionist, which I am not.
I've used Trigger Point Therapy along with targeted exercises successfully in the past to resolve trigger point pain in my lower back, arm and leg and highly recommend it.
I highly recommend reading the book first so you know exactly what you are doing.