I simply knew this to be a good futuristic book when I bought it, so imagine my surprise to find out that a book written over a year ago was about a pandemic, describing familiar terms like social distancing and hand sanitizing.
Very well written in terms of keeping you engaged with a dystopic tale, and describing a bleak future that environmentalists predict, the characters draw you into a story about a mystery, and about murders.
It is not a long read, and I found myself wanting to keep on reading. This would make for an excellent TV series.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 803 KB
- Print Length: 289 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0702262552
- Publisher: University of Queensland Press; None edition (6 August 2019)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07VGB51N9
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 4 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #136,425 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)