Trekology Inflatable Sleeping Pad, Camping Mats for Sleeping - Compact Lightweight Camp Mat, Ultralight Comfortable Backpacking Mattress Best as Tent Hammock Outdoor Pads
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- REST WELL TONIGHT, ADVENTURE TOMORROW: Stay warm and comfortable from cold, wet, and uneven camp floor! Our proprietary diamond air cell provides unparelled support by elevating you 50mm from ground whether you are a back, stomach, or side sleepers. These air cells comform to your body at various pressure points to ensure secured insultation against mositure and hard surfaces! You will find solid support and unparalleled insulation from head to leg for a great night sleep.
- DECENT SIZES for ALL: Inflated to a desirable 195cm x 60cm (77 x 22 inches) - this is the largest compact ultralight camp mat on market. No more un-supported leg or arms! Suitable for adults and kids alike! You won't miss your bed!
- COMPACT and EASY to CARRY - packs small to a size of 20.3cm x 10.2 cm (8 inch x 4 inch) and only 550g (19.4 oz), it is extremely lightweight to carry around. Easy and compact to fit into your backpack, or any of your duffel bag for a perfect camping or backpacking trip! It's like carrying an ultra light foldable bed outdoors!
- SUPER EASY to INFLATE and DEFLATE: The pad can be fully inflated in 10 to 15 breaths - so you are ready for a good night's of sleep in no time. Deflation is as easy as opening the valve and pushing out the air. You will be ready to go in seconds!
- PREIMUM QUALITY, ROBUST and STURDY: This heavy duty mat is made of strong and durable 75D nylon with preimum water resistant coating. It is designed to sustain extreme environments and have an estiamted R value of 1.3 to 1.5. It is a perfect pad for 3 season camping! Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed! Get one and feel the difference in this design today! Pairs well with Trekology ALUFT ultralight camping pillow.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ultra Compact, Ultra Lightweight
This compact ultralight camp mat can be Inflated to a desirable 191cm x 58cm (75.2 x 22.8 inches) - enough length to support your full body!! Suitable for adults and kids alike! You won't miss your bed!
Super Compact - packs small to a size of 19.5cm x 10 cm (7.7 inch x 4 inch) and only 450g (16 oz), it is extremely lightweight to carry around.
Best Companion for All Your Adventures!
Easy and compact to fit into your backpack, or any of your duffel bag for a perfect camping or backpacking trip! It's like carrying an ultra light foldable bed outdoors anywhere!
This UL50 Sleeping mat is designed to sustain extreme environments and have an estimated R value of 1.3 to 1.5. It is a perfect pad for 3 season camping!
COMFORT, EASY INFLATION, DURABILITY
Diamond Air Cell for Optimal Comfort
Our proprietary Diamond Air Cell provides unparalleled support by elevating you 50mm from ground whether you are a back, stomach, or side sleepers.
The air cells support your body at various pressure points to ensure secured insulation against moisture and hard surfaces!
You will find solid support and unparalleled insulation from head to leg for a great night sleep!
Patented Valve System for Fast Air Flow
SUPER EASY to INFLATE and DEFLATE with our Enlarged Air Valve:
This heavy-duty mat is made of strong and durable 40D nylon with a premium water-resistant coating. It is waterproof, moisture-proof, tear-resistant. Also it is designed to sustain extreme environments!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted something lighter and bigger from what I had, and this one did not disappoint!
It's a great size, and the width is large enough for it to be comfortable in any position.
It packs really light, and takes a tiny amount of space, it's also really easy to put back in it's pouch after being deflated.
I got it inflated for up to a week without having to blow it again, and inflated and deflated it the other seven days. You need to have a good pulmonary volume if you want to fill it up in a few blows, but it's also not too much of a hassle if you don't.
Really comfortable, I could sleep on my sides, my back or my belly, on any surfaces I could try (sand, dirt and concrete) without feeling any discomfort.
I definitely recommend it, trekology did a very good job with this one.
. Easy to blow up and stayed blown up the whole time.
Impressed with the product so far!!
Top international reviews
A must for anyone wanting to go camping, or even if you need to sleep on a hard floor at home.
I'm a pretty broad shouldered dude but that's not the pads fault. Only thing I found was that when inflated to the max, I tended to roll off it a bit but once I scaled it back a bit it was pretty on point.
Fully inflated in 5-6 deep ones. No probs with loss of air whatsoever.
For the price and its insane packability, couldn't be happier.
I've bought a few Trekology items now, love them all. Great company.
For the price and the ease of use, this is easily 5/5. Have not compared this to similar products, but it did the job for my camping trip!