Well the title is now explained. This story skates along so many moral issues of human decency to make me wish I had never read it.
The fact Jack and Andi started an affair while his wife was still alive (albeit in a coma) irked me. Barely a year after her accident and he was ripe for love again. His daughters accepted the situation without much opposition. Worse, Andi got pregnant and they still went along with it. And then his wife woke up from the coma to discover his betrayal. And then she gave him up without a fight.
It would have been better to let the wife die, but the author then decided to write a sequel. The whole story just made me angry. To introduce a sequel was just annoying.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3113 KB
- Print Length: 370 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1466413654
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: HTJB, Inc. (23 October 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005YRL04Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 961 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #60,982 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)