Traxxas1/16 Slash 4WD RC Shprt Course Truck RTR RC Car,Greg Adler/Mark Jenkins/Mike Jenkins/Scott Douglas
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Powered by the XL-2.5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Controller and Titan 12-Turn 550 motor
- Waterproof Electronics for All-Weather Driving Excitement
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver with training mode allowing for varied skill levels
- Traxxas iD-Equipped Power Cell 6-cell NiMH battery and 2-amp Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- 1/16 is about half the size of the 1/10-scale Slash 4X4.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Batteries : 1 Unknown batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35.56 x 18.54 x 12.5 cm; 997.9 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Traxxas
- ASIN : B00OK3A27Y
- Item Model Number : TRA70054-1
- Customer Reviews:
Traxxas Slash set the standard short-course fun and versatility, then Slash 4X4 raised the bar on short-course performance with category-making speed, power, and track-ready handling. Now you can experience the fun of wheel-to-wheel Slash 4X4 racing 1/16 scale with high-torque Titan 550 power--the largest motor in the "mini" class by far! At 14 inches long, the 1/16 Slash 4X4 is about half the size of the 1/10-scale Slash 4X4. But don't call it a "mini"—this is a whole new category of R/C performance and fun that no mere mini-model can match. Short-course styling that captures the attitude of the full-size Traxxas racer is just the beginning. Beneath the Race Replica polycarbonate shell, you'll find the winning suspension technology of the eight-time National Champion Traxxas Revo® and the convention-busting innovation of the E-Revo.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Also, my son loves this of course, but after playing with it for less than a day, the front wheel contraption that holds the ball-bearings broke. Now I have to buy a replacement part.
It's a fun toy, but it's a pain in the ass.