Travis Strikes Again No More Heroes - Nintendo Switch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend for co-op multiplayer
- Partner up with the one and only Badman
- Did we mention the Adventure Mode, which tells a new story
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The legendary gaming console – the Death Drive Mark 2… Travis Touchdown wanders into the game world and embarks on a rampage of epic proportions in Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes for Nintendo Switch. Inside, there’s an action game, racing, puzzles…A total of seven different game titles. With his Beam Katana in hand, he vows to exterminate every last Bug he finds.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Weird and interesting character interactions
2. Stylish and impressive graphics for the switch
3. Good mixture of different game mechanics to keep things interesting.
1. Horrible platforming section (jump move is crap)
2. CIA level is horrible and repetitive
Overall a good game for $23, however I would not recommend it if priced higher as some sections of the game are infuriating.
3/5 stars for the game.
5/5 stars for Amazons quick delivery and excellent pricing.