Travelrest Ultimate Travel Pillow & Neck Pillow - Straps to Airplane Seat & Car - Best Accessory for Plane, Auto, Bus, Train, Office Napping, Camping, Wheelchairs (Rolls Up Small) (2-Year Warranty)
- The only product that provides FULL LATERAL SUPPORT for the upper body making it easier to relax, fall asleep, and stay asleep longer.
- Promotes proper head and neck and cervical alignment - KEEPS HEAD FROM FALLING FORWARD. Ideal for chronic pain sufferers. INFLATES EASILY with just a few breaths and DEFLATES INSTANTLY. Stores neatly when rolled to minimize packing space.
- ERGONOMIC Patented design provides proper support to prevent tension and neck strain.
- MULTI-USE AND ADJUSTABLE - Position across the torso or down the side. Wear like a messenger bag or tether to an airline seat. Easily loops over headrests in cars and airline seats. See our instructional sheet and videos. Rolled Dimensions: 2 x 9 x 3.5 inches. Weight: 7 ounces
- INFLATABLE - WASHABLE - ADJUSTABLE: Adults & kids older than 8 years. Great for airplanes, buses, trains, cars, camping, backpacking, wheelchairs, airport terminals, watching TV. 2-Year WARRANTY. Great GIFT! OPTIONAL PLUSH COVER SOLD SEPARATELY Luxurious Travelrest velour and memory foam COVER also sold on Amazon.
Similar products rated highly on "Comfort"
Similar products rated highly on "Value for money"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WALL STREET JOURNAL "Best Travel Pillow! It makes 11 hours in a 17-inch-wide seat more bearable"
BOSTON GLOBE "a nice way to nap" "it lived up to its name"
USA TODAY "just begs you to snuggle up and take a nap"
SAN FRANCISCO EXAMINER "Best Travel Pillows" "two thumbs up"
MSNBC "size-wise or price-wise, small is beautiful" "offers a different approach to airborne slumber"
VAGABLOND "My new travel BFF" " I could just kiss (the inventor) for designing this snazzy little guy"
CHICAGO TRIBUNE "The tether works, and the long, curved design of the pillow gives a delicious sense of snuggling up with one of those full-body bed pillows"
CRUNCH GEAR "it works as advertised" "I was the only one waking up from my naps without a cramped neck"
CURVE MAGAZINE "the best travel pillow out there thanks to its ergonomic shape"
PEOPLE MAGAZINE "much more comfortable than those horseshoe pillows"
HAPPILY TRAVELING "I slept like a well fed baby. I highly recommend it. No more stiff mangled necks here!"
GEAR DIARY "I recommend this pillow over the stuffed horseshoe ones"
GO EUROPE/ABOUT-COM "More stable than other neck pillows"
HIP COMPASS "the most comfortable travel pillow I have ever used"
LOS ANGELES TIMES "long flights can be a little more comfy with these compact travel pillows"
Due to health and hygiene considerations we do not allow returns on this product. If there is a manufacturing defect, the product is faulty or the incorrect product is shipped we will provide a refund or arrange to ship you a replacement product.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
This is pricey, but for me has been worth it.
It's a real shame as the company seems nice and they are clearly proud of their innovative design. However it just doesn't work, for the following key reasons;
1) it offers no neck support (the woman in the advertising picture should have her chin drooping on her chest)
2) you can jam it in place using the string as suggested but it will inevitably come un-jammed as you move trying to get comfortable (even with your arm in place as per the instructions)
3) it's just too bulky when in use and a faff to move between shoulders mid-snooze.
I dearly hope I am missing something and will try it on another flight in a few days. However I've used it on both buses and planes and so far it has been terrible. I have no idea how it justifies its cost (although not that expensive in the grand scheme of things) and how everyone else gets on with it.
My advice would be to think about the most uncomfortable thing about trying to sleep whilst flying. For me this is the inevitable head droop as the neck muscles just want to relax but can't, and the resulting stiff neck and no sleep. Then find a pillow that solves that problem.
I for one will be scouring duty free before my flight to NZ for a pillow that works, no matter the cost.
Would recommend cover to be purchased with it, for extra comfort.
I definitely recommend to my family and friends .
For the best results , Try to follow all the instructions or see Videos and use it at home to find out the best method and comport which suits .
We also love the travel blankets from this range - they have a hole to allow you to put the blanket over your head, which means you never have the problem of the blanket falling down.
I could not recommend this range of products more highly - we love them!
What I love is that it holds your head in a position that makes sleeping easy and can be attached/fixed to the airplane / car / bus seat, eliminating the need to anchor those pesky normal pillows you get on flights (I used to build a wall and all sorts of techniques to eliminate the need to hold them in position). Single best this ever - attaching the rope to this pillow.
Last but no least, somehow it just feels nice when you have the pillow across you chest, placing your hands in a comfortable position is now easy.