Okay, so I love wallets. I have many in my "collection."
I ordered this over a year and a half ago--Amazon just shipped it to me randomly. Must have finally gotten in stock.
Anyways, this wallet is pretty decent. Yeah, it's cheap, but it serves it's purpose. I tested the RFID blocking and it doesn't work--at all. I'm actually happy about this because I need my badge to get into work. If I use my other RFID wallets, they actually block the signal and I have to pull my badge out of my wallet. First world problem, yeah, I know, but it's convenient. I've lost my wallet ONCE because it was ultra thin/light. I've been super paranoid since. I really like the clip. Can clip it and just tuck it in my pocket or shove it in my waistband to keep a pocket fully clear. It's comfortable (read non existent feeling.) It holds cards, cash, and my remote start. I would give it 5 stars but they claim RFID blocking, which it is not, and that might be misleading to some.
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.3 x 8.9 cm ; 4.54 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 22.7 g
- Item Model Number: 13368-510
- ASIN: B078Y5R267
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 6 July 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 26,942 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)