- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 17.8 x 7.6 cm ; 45.4 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 249 g
- Item Model Number: 1932-Black-One Size
- ASIN: B001CZP22S
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 May 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
10,617 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #27 in Luggage Scales
Travelon Stop & Lock Luggage Scale Black One Size
|Price:||+ $9.36 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Save on overweight or oversize baggage fees with the compact and portable luggage scale measures up to 75 lbs/34 kg
- Hang luggage on hanging hook and wait for dial to stop and lock at weight before removing
- Reset to zero with a simple twist and you are ready to weigh another bag
- Use tape measure to check overall diWallets Menions
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
When preparing for the trip back, the indicator needle adjusted itself such that it is showing -5 lbs when it isn't weighing anything; this appears to be something that can't be adjusted or recalibrated. It's useless. I planned to return it as defective, but this seller apparently doesn't accept returns. It wasn't expensive, but I'd suggest looking elsewhere for a decent analog travel scale. (Note: for years, I used a similar scale that I bought on the fly at a major cheap retailer, and it worked like a charm; I bought this one because I temporarily lost that one, so the issue here isn't that I don't know you need to pick your bags up slowly, etc, with these handheld scales.)
Pros: easy to use and very simple design. It has two needles. One shows current reading of weight. The second is set to zero and follows the first needle to indicate the highest weight indicated. If you slowly lift the scale while a bag is attached and then put it down, the maximum weight needle will show the weight of the bag. Trying to read a gauge while lifting a 50 lb. bag is difficult and this feature makes it easy. Mechanical gauge doesn't require batteries and is easy to read,
Cons: last one lasted about 3 years. Failure was that the gauge was "sprung" between uses. When it should have been reading zero (12 o'clock position) it sat at 10 o'clock with no weight attached.