Travel Toiletry Bag Nylon, Gonex Dopp Kit Shaving Bag Toiletry Organizer Black
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NYLON MATERIAL: Premium water repellent/durable/Ultra-light nylon fabric + breathable mesh + SBS zippers
- SIZE: 10.23*5.7*4.72 inches; Weight: 3.6 oz, Handle Length: 7.48 inch
- This Toiletry Bag is ultra-light that you won't even notice you have it with you even when in use.
- It is small when packed up and can be tucked away almost anywhere while it has a large capacity to carry almost all your toiletries needed for a small trip.
- All the three compartments have zippers, the mesh pocket on one side is visible and breathable; The convenient strap on one end is perfect for hanging.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 26.01 x 14 x 11.99 cm; 117.93 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Gonex
- ASIN : B075XKB4B7
- Manufacturer reference : Gonex-GX040A
Best Sellers Rank:
20,408 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 90 in Toiletry Bags
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Gonex Travel Toiletry bag organizer
* Waterproof and Durable Material
This travel toiletry bag is made of high quality nylon fabric, which is waterproof, lightweight, and durable.
* VARIETY OF USES
It is extremely versatile and can be used to carry many small items such as chargers and cords, children’s activities and treats, toiletry and cosmetic items.
* LARGE MAIN COMPARTMENT with Two Outside Pockets
1. The main compartment is big enough to hold electric toothbrushes, toothpaste, a hairbrush, razors etc. It is also great for organize your cosmetics and makeup.
2. One smaller handy outside pocket great for smaller items such as band aids, brushes and cotton swabs.
3. The other smaller mesh pocket suitable for small change, sunscreen which should be easily accessed on travel.
* Size: 10.23"W*5.7"H*4.72"D;
* Weight: 3.6 oz
1 x Gonex Handy Toiletry Bag
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the different compartments and the fact that unlike other bulky cosmetic bags, this one is very compact, light, easy to carry and fits easily and nicely in my draw, without taking much space. I haven't had to wash it yet, but seeing it looks of descent quality I anticipate I can quickly hand wash it and it'll dry quickly. Love it!
Top reviews from other countries
Specifically, I used to use one of those popular clamshell-type bags that would zip open around the middle and hang from a hook (I had an Eagle Creek Wallaby, or some earlier incarnation of that bag). It seemed like a good idea at the time, but in practice I found that the lower contents would tend to fall out of their little elasticized compartments and, in turn, dump all over the bed / floor the next time I'd unzip the bag. My wife and son have similar models from another company, and they do the same thing.
Therefore, I decided to try the Dopp-style bag, where you basically store everything in one main compartment. Still, I wanted a few pockets for small items like tweezers and collar stays. Equally importantly, I didn't want a bunch of extraneous zippers, straps, gusseted pockets, and other junk that would just add bulk without functionality. This Gonex bag is the Goldilocks model for me, with just enough of what I need, without anything extra.
The main compartment is large enough to carry supplies for a multi-week trip - including the ridiculously large case for my electric toothbrush, a sizeable 8 oz container of mouthwash, full sized toothpaste, etc.The two, zippered side pockets are slim, and store nail clippers, eye drops, and other small items well. The solid side unzips to reveal three, divided pockets within; the mesh side has one big pocket. I like the fact that both hold their contents snugly in place. Particularly on the three-pocketed side, things don't spill out like they did in my last bag.
The only thing I don't like is that parts of the bag have an internal foam lining to give it some structure (the foam is between layers of fabric, so it's not exposed directly). Personally, I'd prefer a fabric-only bag, both for weight and size. It doesn't really matter when traveling with a suitcase, but for overnights I sometimes take just a two-sided briefcase or a small backpack. With the weight of my laptop and other computer supplied, every ounce and inch counts; for me, the foam is superfluous.
Ultimately, I like this bag a lot. It's a perfect size, has a few basic features, and nothing else. The fabric and stitching appear sturdy and well constructed. Additionally, it's low price belies its high quality, which rivals bags costing several times as much. If this bag caught your eye, give it a try; I think you'll be happy with it.
I like this bag alot and recommended it.