I hate stories that involve time travel. Authors tend to use it as a shortcut solution to conflicts. But what I hate more is revisionist storylines. Those that change a significant part of the mythos surrounding the story. And the biggest b*ll$41+ of them all is found in this volume. Here, they'll reveal who Onyx Prime is and you won't believe how much they wasted previous storylines just to failingly give you an ultimate shock. They also destroyed the reason why Primes are held in high regard in the Transformers mythology. Plus there are a lot of inconsistencies. Is he really powerful or not?
Just when I started to love IDW TF universe, they suddenly give you this time of crap. The authors simply just run out of ideas. I'm glad they're rebooting the franchise. Hoping the new one is way better.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Idea & Design Works (30 October 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781684053636
- ISBN-13: 978-1684053636
- ASIN: 1684053633
- Product Dimensions: 16.8 x 0.9 x 26 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 458 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 30,708 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)