TRANSFORMERS WFC S11 Optimus Prime Voyager Class 7" Action Figure - Generations War for Cybertron Siege - Kids Toys - Ages 8+
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This articulated Voyager Class WFC-S11 Optimus Prime action figure features classic conversion between robot and Cybertronian armored truck modes in 27 steps. Rotate the wheels under the vehicle to convert to hovertruck mode. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. The Siege line offers thrilling throwbacks to G1 and exciting new play patterns for all generations. Adult fans nostalgic for the original Transformers animation can explore a whole new chapter of Transformers lore, while young kids can discover classic characters for the first time. Share the experience across generations by uncovering the epic story of War for Cybertron together. For ages 8 years old and up!
- The courageous Autobot general, Optimus Prime, gears up for battle with the customizable C.O.M.B.A.T. System. The Voyager Class WFC-S11 Optimus Prime figure features multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapon ports to attach weapons, enabling custom weapon configurations in bot and vehicle modes. The figure comes equipped with 2 weapons accessories: a blaster accessory and a converting weapon accessory with axe and shield modes. The 2 weapons combine to form a larger weapon
- War for Cybertron: Siege weapon accessories are compatible with figures across the line. Compile an arsenal of additional weapon accessories from other War for Cybertron figures, or use Battle Masters, Micromaster, and Deluxe Class Weaponizer figures to build bigger mission loadouts. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability). Battle Masters, Micromaster, and Deluxe Class Weaponizer figures convert, combine, or break apart to become weapons to equip all other War for Cybertron figures
- Attach Fire Blasts accessories to the ends of weapon accessories to simulate blasterFire or explosions firing from the weapons. (Not included. Included with Battle Masters figures. Each sold separately. Subject to availability) Multiple Fire Blasts ports on the figures and vehicle modes allow fans to enhance their battlefield with simulated battle damage. All figures and weapon accessories in the Siege line are compatible with Fire Blasts accessories
- Toy Includes: Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Voyager Class WFC-S11 Optimus Prime figure, 2 weapon accessories & instructions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Transformers E3541 Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Voyager Class Wfc-S11 Optimus Prime Action Figure
Build the ultimate battlefield with Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege toy figures. Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the Autobot and Decepticon battle to control Cybertron. The Decepticon resistance army and the Autobot counter-resistance fighters gear up with the C.O.M.B.A.T. (Cybertronian Omnifuctional Modular Battlefield Assault Tech) System, the universe's most advanced modular weaponry.
The WFC-S11 Optimus Prime figure features story-inspired battle-worn deco and is equipped with a W-50 Dual-Mech Energon Strikeshield weapon accessory with converting axe and shield modes and a W-M3 RF Ion Blaster accessory. The 2 weapon accessories mod-lock together to form the larger Sentrystrike Ultra-Blaster. Multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapons ports in bot and vehicle modes allow fans to attach weapons to figure in custom weapon configurations.
Review this product
7 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mold is great: with great articulation and fun to transform. It might be hard to transform at first but things start to make sense once you get the hang of it.
The BUT here is this toy is trying to be too many things: a cybertronian version of G1 Optimus Prime at a voyager price point. This somehow results in compromises in certain areas (e.g etched matrix of leadership) for whatever reason. The BUT here is if you can wait the Earthrise Optimus Prime mold is looking to be even better (albeit at a higher price point)