Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.77 delivery
+ $56.45 Delivery
Transformers - 18" Decepticon Predaking Titan Class Figurine - Gnerations Power of The Primes - Collectors Edition - Ages 8+
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Predaking is the most fearsome Decepticon Combiner. The 5 Predacons who combine to form a predator of unrivaled power: a tracker, hunter, and destroyer who stalks the universe as the perfect weapon. It’s no wonder that Predaking was voted into the Transformers Hall of Fame as the fans’ favorite Combiner
- This Titan Class Predaking figure comes with a special edition Onyx Prime Prime Master figure only available in this set
- The Autobots and Decepticons use Prime Masters to wield the incredible powers of the most legendary bots in the universe: the Primes. Prime Masters carry the spark of a Prime.
- This all-in-one Predaking Combiner set includes 5 Voyager Class Predacon figures: Divebomb, Headstrong, Rampage, Razorclaw, and Torox.
- Toy Includes : 5 Voyager Class Predacon Figures, Onyx Prime Master Figure, Onyx Matrix Accessory, Collectors Poster & Instructions
- Ideal for: Christmas Presents, Birthday presents, kids parties, holiday entertainment, gifts, special treats, toy collections, hero battles, movie role play
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Transformers Generations Power of the Primes 18-inch Titan Class Predaking
Predaking is the most fearsome Decepticon Combiner. The 5 Predacons who combine to form Predaking merge their physical and mental capabilities into a whole that is exponentially greater than the sum of its individual parts. The result is a predator of unrivaled power: a tracker, hunter, and destroyer who stalks the universe as the perfect weapon. It’s no wonder that Predaking was voted into the Transformers Hall of Fame as the fans’ favorite Combiner. Bring home the ultimate Decepticon weapon with this 5-figure Predaking Combiner set.
- 5 Predacon figures combine to form the perfect Decepticon weapon: Predaking
- Imagine giving the most fearsome bounty hunter in the universe even more power
- Poster depicts the powers of the Primes
Combine to Form the Ultimate Weapon
This all-in-one Predaking Combiner set includes 5 Voyager Class Predacon figures: Divebomb, Headstrong, Rampage, Razorclaw, and Torox. The 7-inch scale figures convert from robot to beast and combine to form a menacing Predaking figure. The Predaking Combiner stands 18 inches tall and is the biggest in the Power of the Primes lineup.
Works with Prime Masters
This Titan Class Predaking figure comes with a special edition Onyx Prime Prime Master figure only available in this set. Insert the Prime Master figure into the included Onyx Matrix accessory, lift the lion head on the Predacon figure's chest to insert the Matrix, and imagine Predaking wields power beyond imagination. Other Prime Master figures also fit inside the Matrix. Additional Prime Master figures are each sold separately. Subject to availability.
Fearsome Predacon Combiner
The Autobots and Decepticons use Prime Masters to wield the incredible powers of the most legendary bots in the universe: the Primes. Prime Masters carry the spark of a Prime, allowing them to share a Prime's godlike ability with other bots. Now the legendary bounty hunter Predaking can make these powers his own. With the power of Onyx Prime in his spark, he soars into the sky to wipe his enemies from existence.
|18" Decepticon Predaking Titan Class Figurine||4.5" VW Bumblebee Autobot||7" Bumblebee DropKick Nitro Energon Igniters||Bumblebee Autobots Showcase Helmet||10" Bumblebee Autobots Electronic DJ||Bumblebee Autobots Electronic Bee Vision Augmented Reality Mask|
|Size||45 cm||11 cm||18 cm||27 cm||25 cm||27 cm|
|Converts in||63 Steps||22 Steps||9 Steps||-||-||-|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
First, one of Razorclaw's rear paws popped off at some point in shipping. Not a deal breaker as it can easily be popped back in. The problem is that it's quite loose thanks to that, and frequently wants to flop around wherever it wants.
Second (and hysterically also on Razorclaw), his rear legs have little panels that flip over depending on his form. The problem is that one of them was installed backwards so the wrong side was facing out when he was in his beast form. Again, simple fix by popping the part out gently and flipping it over to the correct side, but a bit irksome.
- articulation on all robot modes and combined mode( ankle rockers)
- amazed by sculpts
- grand size.
-great packaging that allows item to be re-stored
-great looking decals that even shout out to the original Diaclone number (D-75)
- Hasbro has got to include more accessories especially for the the prices they are charging.
No signature weapons for the Predacons such as their swords and no sword for the combined Predaking which is almost criminal!
- the decals look good, but do not have good adhesive and flake off during posing or transformation and are also not cut accurately, causing more of an issue and me having to modify them with an exactly knife.
This is a figure comes well recommended Even for those owning one of the third party products. This is much more affordable and has the potential to be just as good looking a figure with the help of third party companies to help refine it. Too bad it was not like that from the beginning.
Just found a mold degradation out of the factory. Was not noticible until I started painting gold highlights. Not a deal breaker but be aware if it is for you.