- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: Queen of Peace Media; 1 edition (7 August 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1947701002
- ISBN-13: 978-1947701007
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.6 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 69,387 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $3.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Transfigured: Patricia Sandoval's Escape from Drugs, Homelessness, and the Back Doors of Planned Parenthood Paperback – 7 Aug 2017
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Are you ready to read one of the most powerful conversion stories ever written? I couldn't put this book down! . . . This story is made for the big screen. It's that incredible. What is contained in these pages is about as raw, real, and riveting as a story can get. Filled with heartache, pain, loss, forgiveness, tears, reconciliation, and joy, it is a story of God romancing a soul.
So prepare yourselves for a wild ride, my friends. You are going to witness the innocence and beauty of a woman, named Patricia, being restored. You are going to learn how Jesus, Mary, and Catholicism have the power to transfigure any soul."
- Fr. Donald Calloway, MIC
Author of No Turning Back: A Witness to Mercy and Champions of the Rosary
"Patricia Sandoval has a truly amazing story, one of sin and suffering, but also of grace and redemption. . . This well-written book is always engaging and has something to challenge and inspire each of us."
- Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone
Archdiocese of San Francisco
"I could not put this book down and give it an enthusiastic recommendation! This generation, so badly wounded by the sexual revolution, needs to read Patricia Sandoval's story of triumph. Patricia is truly a light for the world, and her story will leave you speechless."
- Astrid Bennett Gutierrez
EWTN Host, Executive Director of The VIDA Initiative
"Mrs. Watkins' latest book, Transfigured, truly surprises themind through a dramatic and spiritual journey that can certainly inspireparents, teachers, and teenagers. This book is a resource for the NewEvangelization, bringing the joy of true conversion and the hope of abetter life for everyone."
- Bishop Michael C. Barber, SJ
Diocese of Oakland
"Transfigured is an amazing story, able to reach even the most broken people and show them there is hope. Written in a moving and compelling style, this book is exceptionally hard to put down."
- John-Henry Westen
Co-Founder and Editor-in-Chief, LifeSiteNews.com
About the Author
Watkins holds a master's degree in theological studies from the Jesuit School of Theology at Berkeley and a master's degree in social welfare from the University of California at Berkeley's School of Social Welfare. She has twenty years of work experience as a spiritual director, licensed counselor, inspirational speaker, and retreat leader. Currently, she lives in California with her husband and soon-to-be-three children.
Patricia Sandoval is an international pro-life and chastity speaker who has appeared on countless television and radio shows, as well as co-hosted shows on EWTN-The Eternal Word Television Network. Patricia has dual-citizenship in the United States and Mexico, and throughout Latin America is regarded as a primary voice for the unborn, chastity, and post-abortion healing. Sandoval shares her message of God's mercy, healing, and gift of life in packed stadiums and media channels across the globe.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Sadly, truth is painfully difficult to find when we look to today's world for answers, especially when it comes to navigating broken relationships and dating. The wonderful thing about this book - there's truth on every page for the reader to digest!
Patricia's story will leave you in awe of the power and beauty of a child-like faith in God and trust in Divine Mercy, despite our brokenness. I'm thankful the Church continues to give us the gift of dramatic conversion stories and examples of great saints in the making!
I read this captivating book overnight. Transfigured inspired me to reflect on God's purpose for my own life and how God's call has manifested itself personally to me. It also helped me realize that what we may consider life's failures may actually be great graces, and that God can win us in our failures.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Religious
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Sex & Sexuality
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Spiritual
- Books > Humour & Entertainment
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Dating & Relationships
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self Help
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Spiritual Growth
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Spiritual Warfare
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Issues
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality > Sacred Sexuality
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides