- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe; ed edition (11 April 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071807225
- ISBN-13: 978-0071807227
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 3 x 23.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 544 g
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 17,616 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard: How to Achieve Super Performance in Stocks in Any Market Hardcover – 11 Apr 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
MARK MINERVINI, one of America's most successfulstock traders, has been a veteran of Wall Street for nearly 30 years. He founded Minervini Private Access, an online members-only platform that provides real-time access to his SEPA stock trades. He also conducts a live Master Trader Program where attendees experience hands-on education about his methodology.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Having next to no knowledge in trading, I always saw the market as a place for the chosen few. Trading was some kind of grey activity in my mind. In my ignorance, I often associated it with betting.
Minervini destroyed all my cliches detailing his rigorous, analytical, risk-first SEPA trading system, while taking me on a trip from his early days to his success. He also puts great emphasis on the psychology behind the market and the average trader giving you a full perspective of what successful trading entails.
Mark is a great motivator. Even though the book has a technical nature, he acts more like a friend than a teacher. He is constantly presenting facts with a no BS approach.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Finance
- Books > Business & Economics > Investing > Introduction
- Books > Business & Economics > Investing > Online Trading
- Books > Business & Economics > Investing > Stocks
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Training
- Books > Business & Economics > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides