Another good story for Berkeley's adventures I really enjoyed reading story. One thought was I found it was a tiny bit repetitive but maybe cause of Berkeley's personality. In London with the girls was great with him and all joking around together, but there are scenes of drug use for readers.
Berkeley life is was set of trials and danger. Presently he was helping Mohammed (his gardener) with his charges of manslaughter. That along with past ghosts namely Tim, Berkeley was having a ball..(NOT)..lol Worries about Leonard being in danger when he can't connect with him ramps up his stresses. Too make things worse Berkeley goes to London for a reunion and...well there's big trouble...you'll have read to find out what happens next.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 339 KB
- Print Length: 163 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1487416199
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: eXtasy Books (6 October 2017)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07649G5JM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer rating
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,540,832 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)