- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.1 x 1.5 cm ; 36.3 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 240 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: TRATR3G
- ASIN: B072XMDHTZ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 September 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 188 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Tractive GPS Pet Tracking Device 3G Dog GPS Tracker and Pet Finder, Black
- SUBSCRIPTION PLAN NEEDED – starting at only A$ 5.83 / month with different subscription plans available. Similar to your cellphone, this low fee ensures you the best cellular service possible with an integrated SIM card.
- TRACTIVE Dog GPS Tracker – Lightweight & waterproof GPS tracking device, recommended for pets above 4.5 kg (9 pounds). For safe dogs the robust GPS pet finder easily attaches to any collar or harness.
- LIVE TRACKING with your Tractive dog finder – Pinpoint the real-time location of your furry friend when it matters most and share it with family and friends. The full location history of your pet is just one of many special features.
- SAFE ZONE = SAFE DOG – define a safe area with the Virtual Fence feature & get an instant notification if your pet leaves the area. Dog tracking has never been easier.
- WORLDWIDE LOCATION TRACKING – Use your Tractive GPS dog collar attachment in over 150 countries; manage all features and access your pet’s location via the free Tractive GPS app or in any browser. Tractive has no range limitation unlike many other bluetooth GPS finders.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY – the Dog GPS tracker recharges in only 2 hours with a battery life of 2-5 days.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Tractive uses GPS and communicates through cell phone towers, which enable you to track your pet 24/7. Since using the cell phone towers and infrastructure has costs associated with it, a small monthly or annual fee has to be charged by Tractive. You can stop and restart the service anytime, and we don't charge any activation or other hidden fees.
The service fee is a flat fee. Tractive offers different service options. More information can be found on the website of Tractive!
Tractive GPS 3G
The Tractive GPS 3G tracking device for pets and other animals will always let you know where your pet is.
Check the location of your furry friend in any browser or on your smartphone. The position of the animal is displayed on a digital map. The real time GPS Pet tracker is waterproof, recommended for all pets over 4.5 kg (9 pounds) and can be easily and safely attached to the collar and support now 3G.
Tractive can only be used in conjunction with a subscription.
- Live Tracking
- Virtual Fence
- Robust and Waterproof
- Global Coverage
- Location History
Never lose your dog again
The Live Tracking feature enables you in real time to see where your pet is currently located. The position is updated every 2-3 seconds and displayed on the map in the app or on the Internet.
You want to know when your pet runs away? By using the Tractive Virtual Fence you will be immediately notified on your smartphone when your pet leaves a predetermined area.
Tractive not only shows you where your pet is currently. The history also shows you where your dog or cat was before.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Once Cooper started wearing the device I had such peace of mind when leaving him alone in our fenced yard or when we would go for walks off leash.Since using the device, I’ve had just one emergency and in the time of panic, the Live Tracking feature was successful, easy to start and I was able to find Cooper quickly. I can highly recommend this product as it performs as expected and gives me complete comfort in knowing where Cooper is or where he has been!
It is important to know that there is a monthly service fee of $6.99 (they say you can cancel anytime), which is necessary to use the device.
Tractive is based in Austria. They have no means of contact other than email. There is no way to reach them by telephone. It took almost two weeks of back and forth emails to attempt a resolution, when a 20 minute phone call would have been more effective.
This morning, I received an email from them, informing me they have cancelled my service, and that I should return the items (via amazon) for refund, without my knowledge, consent, or discussion of other options.
They claim I have terrible RSSI in my area. I checked myself, we get great 4g and gps coverge in this valley. On average, our ping is about 50ms, upload can be as low as 5 Mbps, but often as high as 26 Mbps, upload in the 1-2 Mbps range. We're not streaming movies here, just trying to give GPS coordinates. Should be enough, no?
I think their laxidaisical attitude is what is most irritating. They're not even trying.
I attached it to his walking jacket with velcro.
I will keep it ,I gues, since I already paid for a years service. Oh, I just got a notice that he is back home. Wow I didn’t even hear the door open.
I attached the notice images and where Wilfred is during them in the last three minutes that I am writing this.
Update: this is so slow to connect and update indoors or out that I fail to see how it could aid anyone in finding a lost pet. Take a look at the map of a walk that I had today. It logged so few points, because it is slow and sucks, that it appears we walked off of a pier, through the ocean, cross through buildings trees and yards. We were no running or flying so my only guess is that this sucks so bad it only updates every ten minutes or so. Now how useful is that when tracking a lost pet? Other than an expensive novelty and reoccurring payment, why would anyone want this? It’s garbage.
I want my subscription refunded.