DU'IT Tough Hands intensive hand cream 150g
|Specific uses for product||Dryness|
About this item
- DU’IT Tough Hands is a scientifically proven, intensive strength cream that works to seal cracks, replace lost oils, condition the skin and form a protective barrier to keep hands in top condition. Repairs dry, rough, cracked, irritated and calloused hands.
- Intensive hand cream
- Visible results in 1 day
- Non-greasy barrier protection to protect hands from environmental aggressors
- Australian made and owned
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.5 x 8 x 16 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 February 2018
- Manufacturer : DU’IT
- ASIN : B005YDXGCW
- Item Model Number : DUIX32000UK
- Customer Reviews:
DU’IT Tough Hands is a scientifically proven, intensive strength cream that works to seal cracks, replace lost oils, condition the skin and form a protective barrier to keep hands in top condition. Repairs dry, rough, cracked, irritated and calloused hands. Designed for active hands to keep them in top condition. It provides long-lasting protection from damage to hands caused by repeated washing, prolonged use of latex gloves, chemicals, solvents, glues, cleaners and contact with other allergens and irritants. It is an advanced, multi-action treatment formula that contains skin-smoothing natural lactic acid to exfoliate away dryness and improve skin texture and suppleness.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It works for a short time to relieve the irritation of dry or chapped hands but for me that benefit was overshadowed by the nasty tackiness that seemed to last even longer.
This manly tube from DU'IT looks like a tube of Pol*filla or something else from the tool box. So no ladies will be nicking it! 150g of highly nutritious healing and smoothing help, this instantly absorbed hand cream is ideal for the washroom.
Workman's hands will be more than grateful for some pampering!