I don't judge if the ideas described in book are working well (probably they are, based on other reviews), but honestly - it's tooo lengthy. Literally 49% of the book (I'm using Kindle, that's why I can see how much I've read) looks like sales pitch. "The Total Money Makeover" name mentioned in every two sentences. Please, I don't need to be motivated to follow the methodology, I already bought the book for a reason, didn't I? In fact, half of the book my thoughts was like "OMG when are we going to start???".
So, if you have plenty of free time, then start reading from the beginning. Otherwise skip half of the book.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 17125 KB
- Print Length: 256 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson; 1 edition (17 September 2013)
- Sold by: HarperCollins Publishing (AU)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DNBE8P6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 6,432 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #33,790 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)