|Product Dimensions||37.01 x 1.91 x 14 cm; 726 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||37 x 1.9 x 14 centimetres|
|Batteries||4 AAA batteries required.|
|Item Weight||726 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||21 May 2018|
TopMate KM9001 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo| Ultra Slim Portable | Designed for Office and Home |Silver Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1. Ultra-thin and Portable: The entire keyboard and mouse combo is lightweight and compact,the keyboard thickness is only 5.5mm and its weight only up to 315g, the mouse weight is 56.6g.It's perfect to carry around.
- 2. 2.4GHz Wireless Connection:Keyboard and mouse share a Nano receiver,plug and play.Wireless operating distance up to 10 meters.The receiver can be left on the computer without frequent insertion and removal.A storage compartment at the bottom of the mouse for easy storage of the receiver.
- 3.Aestheticism Round Bracket：Round bracket design，inclination is ergonomic，makes typing more comfortable.There are four non-slip feet on the bottom covers, so there is no keyboard sliding during operation.
- 4.Comfortable Typing Experience:Using chocolate square keycaps,has uniform force when in operation.At the same time, the scissor foot frame is used internally,good rebound effect and comfortable feel.Suitable for home and office use softly.
- 5.Wide Compatibility:Compatible with Win7/8/10/2K/XP/ME/Vista,Mac OS etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Key life:10 million times
Operating voltage and current:3V-35mA
Key life: 5 million times
Weight: 56.6 ± 10g
Button resilience: 80 ± 20gf
Mouse sensor copy speed: 4500 times / sec
Keyboard technical features:
1.Low voltage alarm function design
2.Advanced 2.4GHZ wireless technology 2)
3.Use two AAA batteries
4.Battery life up to 6 months
5.8 m wireless operating distance
6.Ergonomic, feel comfortable
Mouse technical features:
1.Nano mini receiver, plug and play
2.2.4GHZ wireless technology, the operating distance up to 8-10M
3.Use two AAA batteries , and have power on / off switch
4.3 intelligent power saving mode, battery life up to 6 months or more
5.Mouse sensor copy speed: 4500 times / sec
Sensitivity tracking speed: 30 inches / sec
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It didn’t matter. After quite some difficulty is removing the dongle from the slot in the mouse, I stuck it in its USB slot, and everything worked great right away.
I use it for a mini-Windows 10 I have connected to my TV.
After a week, I couldn’t be more satisfied.
Some of the reviewers seem to have had a problem or two. I haven’t had any of any significance for the price.
As far as the dongle is concerned, I guess I am happier that there is a place for it to be stored in the apparatus itself even though it was damned difficult to remove. Other keyboards, mice, etc. sometimes don’t have such a convenient place for it. Thus, the dongle ends up getting lost or mixed up with others.
All in all, I don't recommend this keyboard. Although I know I shouldn't have expected too much for the price, it did feel very cheap and "plastic-y". There was no satisfying feel when typing (you know what I mean) and it certainly wasn't very quiet. If you are looking for a Mac-styled keyboard, this is not a good option. I didn't bother trying out the mouse, but it seemed okay.
I was appreciative that the item arrived quickly and on time, and also that the return process was very easy. Also, batteries were included which I thought was a nice touch. These reasons are why I am giving the item two stars instead of one.
Again, I am very happy with the performance and size of this product but the installation directions could be better. Information on the location of the supplied USB receiver should also be included in the installation directions.