I have read most of the Rebus books, over the years, and was prompted to read one again, the first Rebus, Knots and Crosses, as part of a weekend "10 page turners... " for $0.99
It was so good I am now going through the series again. They do not have to be read in order. Each book stands alone as a great story.
This book was great. A true "page turner" and the Rebus character and the players around him, so well drawn.
If you love a good plot, suspense, and a build up to a frantic ending where you are hoping Rebus prevails, then you have to read this book. You won't be disappointed.
- Audio Cassette: 180 pages
- Publisher: Orion; Abridged edition edition (3 July 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0752856812
- ISBN-13: 978-0752856810
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 1.7 x 14.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 118 g
- Customer Reviews: 5 customer reviews