This my first book by this author but I have brought a couple of her books which I have not read so far and will have to get on with that.
This is Henry and April's story. This is a short read but it felt like a full novel to me. After how Julia betrayed them both, I hated how they allowed her memory and their guilty for loving each other make they waste so much time being apart instead of being together. I loved how Henry was gruff in the story he was just plain aggressive but it was because he had to bottle up so much of his emotions inside of him instead of letting the woman he loved know how much he cared about her.
I enjoyed the story. I would read more from this author.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1932 KB
- Print Length: 89 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Evernight Publishing (5 January 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01A3DYNOW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 19 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #372,839 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)