Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
TomTom Car Sat Nav VIA 52, 5 Inch with Handsfree Calling, real-time traffic updates via Smartphone, Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia Maps, Resistive Screen
- Regular map updates: Download free map updates with the latest road changes
- TomTom Traffic via smartphone: Get intelligent routes that avoid traffic in real-time
- Hands free calling via Bluetooth: See and receive calls through your TomTom
- 3 months speed camera updates: Advance warnings notify you about upcoming speed cameras
- TomTom Road Trips: Explore the great routes around you and the World has to offer, available to download for free at TomTom website
- TomTom MyDrive: Plan routes, check live traffic and save favourites
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The TomTom via 52 gps plans intelligent routes that help you escape traffic in real-time. Enjoy hands-free calling, my drive and real-time services by easily connecting to your smartphone with Bluetooth. Map updates and TomTom traffic are free, for the life of the device. 5 inch touchscreen.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are an infrequent user, it can take several minutes to start, but if it has been used recently, it will start up within less than a minute. I am an infrequent user and have found that it is better to pre-prepare it in the house prior to the trip, rather than waiting to set it up in the car.
The other thing that is worth knowing is that it really needs to work off its own power adaptor - to begin with, I had it connected to another power adaptor that claimed to supply the requisite power. Apparently, it did not, because the Tomtom display was quite dim (sufficiently dim so as to be difficult to read whilst wearing sunglasses) when connected to this adaptor, but when connected to its own adaptor it is easy to read under any conditions.
- It does not give you lane guidance on all roads only some major highways
- Editing a route on the device is painful, the easier way to do it is to prepare on the TomTom website then syncing it with the device