|Manufacturer||Attom Tech LLC|
|Package Dimensions||10.41 x 6.35 x 4.32 cm; 113 Grams|
Tomorotec Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Silicon Cover, Batteries and Lanyard (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Number of batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Are batteries included?||Yes|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ Tomorotec Finger Pulse Oximeter is designed for sports enthusiasts, pilots or anyone who wants to accurately obtain their SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Level) and PR (Pulse Rate) within +/- 2% deviation on the go.
- ✅ The large LED display with back-lit makes viewing the results a snap. Alarm function allows you to keep close watch of your own SpO2 and PR levels by producing an audible alert if levels dip below a specified point.
- ✅ High accurate infrared sensor and ergonomic design to hold your finger correctly and comfortably to yield reliable readings. Constructed with a high quality medical grade silicone finger chamber that is hypoallergenic and latex free.
- ✅ Comes with 2x AAA batteries, 1x lanyard for added convenience and 1x carrying case to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage.
- ✅ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Tomorotec Hassle-Free Warranty (see below for details). This device is for sports and aviation use only and is not a medical device.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and is not a medical device.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Its easy to use. Pop in the batteries and place on your finger. That easy. This particular meter also measures respirations which most do not. Nice padded case to store it in.
I'm a registered nurse and I highly recommend this for home use to monitor pulse, O2 sats, and respirations. Accurate, well-made, reasonably priced.
Reviewed in the United States on 10 October 2019