This is a recently published cookbook, published as a fund raising initiative after the 2017 London Grenfell Tower tragedy.
It includes an array of recipes sourced from the local volunteers who cooked for and fed those who were displaced.
Profits from sales are donated to charity.
At the price, and considering this is a not for profit publication, it is very well presented, and the recipes are uniformly excellent, with attractive photography.
Besides being an interesting read, I suspect this would make an ideal gift.
- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: EBURY AUSTRALIA (21 September 2018)
- ISBN-10: 014379597X
- ISBN-13: 978-0143795971
- Product Dimensions: 18.4 x 1.4 x 23.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 558 g
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
8,003 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1297 in Cookbooks, Food & Wine (Books)