- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Publishing Group (13 September 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781591847854
- ISBN-13: 978-1591847854
- ASIN: 1591847850
- Product Dimensions: 18.4 x 1.6 x 13.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 249 g
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 14,165 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $4.99 delivery
Together Is Better: A Little Book of Inspiration Hardcover – 13 Sep 2016
|New from||Used from|
|Hardcover, 13 Sep 2016||
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Simon Sinek is an optimist who believes in a brighter future for humanity. His talk on TED.com is the third most watched talk of all time. Learn more about his work and how you can inspire those around you at StartWithWhy.com.
Ethan M. Aldridge is an illustrator and author living in New York City. You can see more of his work at ethanaldridge.weebly.com.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It's sentiment is reassuring and optimistic. It's not going to change your life immediately and it's not going to try to sell you that you can find happiness quickly and easily.
It's more about pointing you on a better path and giving you a pat on that back that things should be better and can be better and maybe they will be better.
This is the book I'd give to someone whose burned out from working hard and stuck in a routine they don't like and needs a little hope.
Along with Simon Sinek's more in depth book, "Start with Why", I gave a copy of this to myself and I'm glad I did.
That with stating, I did not learn any new concepts in this book, only that he spoke the concepts in a different way and possibly for a specific audience.
I had originally purchased because i wanted to use this book as one of my groomsmen gifts, but it is best left to give to a young colleague or college graduate trying to find his way in his career.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Communication & Psychology > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Business & Economics > Personal Finance
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Success
- Books > Reference > Quotations
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides