Toddler Girl Sandals | Little Mae's Gleeful Toddler Girl Squeaky Sandals
- ENTERTAINING AND GREAT FOR SAFETY: Squeaky shoes are fun shoes that "squeak" every time your little one takes a step. Not only will they put a smile on your little one's face, but you will know where they are...especially important when you are out in public. Squeaky shoes encourage movement and exploration and are also a great motivator for beginning walkers. These shoes fit from 9 months old up to four year old children, depending on the size of your child.
- ENCOURAGES PROPER HEEL TO TOE WALKING: Help your little one learn to walk correctly by promoting healthy walking. The shoes will squeak when the child walks correctly from heel to toe. The exciting sound will inspire them to continue to walk properly.
- REMOVABLE SQUEAKERS: Do you love squeaky shoes but need them for quite times too? It's simple to remove the squeakers! On the inside of each heel is a white round plastic piece. Just pull those out and you are set. When you want the squeaky sounds again, just insert the plastic squeakers. *Make sure to store them out of reach of your little ones as they can be a choking hazard*
- FLEXIBLE RUBBER SOLE: Our flexible, non-slip soles make these shoes comfortable, easy to walk in, and are important for first walkers.
- SYNTHETIC LEATHER UPPER, AUTHENTIC LEATHER INSOLE: These white sandals have real leather insoles, which make the shoe very comfortable and soft. The upper is made of "microfiber" leather which wears well with lots of use.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
These fun Squeaky Shoes allow you to hear your little one walking wherever they go. And when you get tired of hearing the squeak, you can simply remove the squeaker. Shoes are soft and flexible, which allows for a comfortable fit for even those with chubby feet. Flexible, non-skid soles make these shoes far superior than toddler shoes you will find at your local store. Please note that SOME of the sizes RUN SMALL so make sure to check your child's foot size. The easiest way to do this is to have them stand on a piece of paper. Mark heel and big toe, then measure. INSOLE MEASUREMENTS: 3: 4.7 IN * 4: 4.9 IN * 5: 5.1 IN * 6: 5.3 IN * 7: 5.6 IN * 8: 5.8 IN * 9: 6.0 IN
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|