Toaster Oven 4 Slice, Multi-Function Stainless Steel with Timer - Toast - Bake - Broil Settings, Natural Convection - 1100 Watts of Power, Includes Baking Pan and Rack by Mueller Austria
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ★ EVEN TOAST TECHNOLOGY - The toaster oven interior is specially designed for even toasting of up to 4 slices of bread at a time and the sleek compact design fits nicely on your counter-top, while the curved interior makes room for a 9" pizza or 4 slices of bread.
- ★ SMALL PACKAGE WITH BIG OVEN HEAT - Wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F lets you cook with the convenience of an oven and the natural convection circulates air for faster, even cooking
- ★ FOUR FUNCTIONS - The toaster oven's cooking functions include: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food warm.
- ★ BUILT IN TIMER - The 30 min timer includes precise toast settings and stay-on functionality.
- ★ EASY CLEAN - Keep the toaster oven clean with the convenient removable crumb tray.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
toaster oven, well built, and very functional. Heats up fast and clean, and has nice little recipe book included and manual. The front glass panel does get very hot, be careful with your fingers opening it after using. An excellent kitchen tool! Callibration at low times for toasting function is precise, be sure to set carefully after triggering toasting elements after turning knob 90 degrees and back to start process.
It is pretty small but we mostly use it for simple stuff like toast and other breads. I sometimes use it to bake cookies when I don't feel like heating up the oven. The size is fine for our needs. I do line the cookie sheet it came with, with aluminum foil. Note that it's not a non stick sheet. I would invest in some extra pans, small, 9in or less pans and sheets. You can find them anywhere. I haven't had any major issues so far. It works well and is simple to use. Good quality product at a reasonable price.