Tippity Bai Mu Dan, 50g
|Price:||($41.98 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
- We recommend pairing with an early alarm and the appreciation of a spring sunrise.
- A delicate infusion that releases sweet notes of fresh-cut hay and fields of flowers. The graceful palette conjures white asparagus and peach with a long, mellifluous finish.
- Origin - Fujian, China
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 7.9 x 18.9 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Loose Leaf Australia Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B07HG2LWVK
Best Sellers Rank:
14,684 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 556 in Fruit & Herbal Tea
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
100% White Tea
Steep tea for 1 - 3 minutes in 98˚C water multiple times
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Only the finest buds and leaves are plucked for this graceful White Peony. Harvested from wild ancient trees high in the mountains of Fujian, China, this white tea is sure to tantalize and intrigue.