I enjoyed this a lot. It was a right choice to get the audiobook version as the story isn't too difficult to follow.
I love the way Malcolm Gladwell backs up his points with research and facts (something he has made a career out of).
However I listened to this after Outliers and was expecting a little more, given how much I enjoyed that book. Regardless, it's definitely worth a read or listen.
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Back Bay Books; Reprint edition (7 January 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0316346624
- ISBN-13: 978-0316346627
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 2.5 x 14 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 272 g
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 108,537 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)