|Price:||+ $9.00 Delivery|
- Easy-to-Read White Dial with Full Arabic Numerals
- Black Genuine Leather Strap
- Polished Gold-Tone Case
- Date Window
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion; Case Width: 25 mm; Case Lug Width:12 mm; Case Size: Small
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||25 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||8 millimetres|
|Band length||7.5 Inches|
|Band width||11 millimetres|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand, Water Resistant, Luminous|
|Water Pressure Resistance||99 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Timex Easy Reader
True to its name, easy-to-read numbers are balanced with the clean dial design.
Attention to Detail & Quality
When it comes to a well-made watch, every detail matters. The all-metal case and mineral glass lens offer strength and durability.
Our revolutionary Indiglo back-light technology changed how the world told time in the dark.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The only thing I wish were different about this watch is that there are so many notches between the numbers on the display that they are pretty much useless... I would prefer that there were 5 notches for each section to make it easier to read the minute hand. Personal preference, though.
I disagree with the reviews complaining that this watch has a child-sized wristband. I found it to be pretty average. I am in my mid 20s and have a somewhat slender wrist, but by no means is it pencil thin, and I fit comfortably in the third or fourth setting from the smallest. At the largest setting, I can easily slide the watch over my whole hand. If you are a woman with an average build, this band should fit just fine.
- Strap is holding up well despite everyday use. No chipping in the material yet.
- Love the small size and versatility with different outfits
- This is the loudest watch I own. I've never owned something that ticked quite this loudly.
- THE STUPID DATE. This watch will not keep the date properly. A fair warning to you: if you have to adjust the date for whatever reason (particularly when it lists the "31st" in a month that only has 30 days), ONLY adjust the date by spinning the knob at its outermost setting clockwise/counterclockwise and going past midnight in whichever direction you need it to go, instead of using the "quick date" function with the knob's middle setting. I did the latter, and now this watch won't change the date on its own anymore via the 24 hour cycle. Manually changing the date every day myself is ridiculous, so I've just accepted that the date on this watch will only be accurate once a month.
The bottom line is that I think I'd get another Timex watch in the future, but I wouldn't get one that reads the date ever again.
My new watch looks identical in every respect to my old one, for once it seems a company has kept a good thing going. It's keeping perfect time so far (6 weeks) and on close inspection I can't detect any signs of cheapening/substitution in the manufacturing from my old one.
It's a pretty, classic design, watch face size and shape are perfect for my taste, not too big or too small, and the font used for the numbers is very attractive so I don't feel like such an "old lady" for wanting an "Easy Reader" watch.
Some commenters write that the band on the current watch is shorter than older versions, attaching photo of my old (10+ years) and new ones, length is exactly the same on mine.
Some commenters write that the watch band is too short, period - laid out flat band + watch + buckle = 8 inches. Fastened using the second hole from the end the circumference of band + watch = 7.5 inches, so if your wrist is on the larger/thicker side I do recommend you measure your wrist and current watch before you order. I have a 6 inch wrist and buckle on the 3rd or 4th hole depending on what I'm doing.
Some commenters write that the band is too stiff - if you've had this watch before, the new one feels exactly like the old one did when you started. It is a bit stiff at first (hey, for this price I don't expect glove leather!) but after a month it's already getting a lot more flexible day by day just as the old one did, just needs a breaking-in period. Working the band with your fingers a bit every day before putting on and after taking off speeds up the process, massaging in a drop or three of Lexol speeds it up too. Again, I'm fine with that for this price!
All in all I'm super-happy to find that this is the same pretty and practical watch I have loved for years. Thank you Timex!
But as time went on the first leather strap broke. (-one star)
Then the second strap broke! Now I fold the excess underneath (see photo). (-one star)
Also at the hole that I use there is a very visible crease. If someone with a wider wrist wore the watch it would be very obvious. (- one star)
For the name and the $ this watch should hold up for longer then six months. I would take away another star for the fact that once a week or so I lose about 5 minutes time...and the date doesn't keep up at ALL...but I haven't tried to change the battery either so that's on me.