|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
- Adjustable black 12mm genuine leather strap fits up to 7.5-inch wrist circumference
- White easy-to-read dial with date window at 3 o'clock; full Arabic numerals
- Gold-tone 25mm brass case with mineral glass crystal
- Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||25 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||8 millimetres|
|Band Material||Genuine Leather|
|Band length||Womens Standard|
|Band width||12 millimetres|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand, Water Resistant, Luminous|
|Water Pressure Resistance||30 metres|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Women’s Classic Collection
Careful Attention to Detail
Details matter. Every Timex Women’s Classic watch is crafted with a focus on detail, creating timepieces well-suited for any look.
Find a watch that’s perfect for your lifestyle. The Timex Women’s Classic collection creates timeless designs with a variety of case shapes, sizes and strap or bracelet options to choose from.
See your watch in a whole new light! Several watches in the Women’s Classic collection incorporate Indiglo—revolutionary backlight technology invented by Timex more than 20 years ago!
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The only thing I wish were different about this watch is that there are so many notches between the numbers on the display that they are pretty much useless... I would prefer that there were 5 notches for each section to make it easier to read the minute hand. Personal preference, though.
I disagree with the reviews complaining that this watch has a child-sized wristband. I found it to be pretty average. I am in my mid 20s and have a somewhat slender wrist, but by no means is it pencil thin, and I fit comfortably in the third or fourth setting from the smallest. At the largest setting, I can easily slide the watch over my whole hand. If you are a woman with an average build, this band should fit just fine.
- Strap is holding up well despite everyday use. No chipping in the material yet.
- Love the small size and versatility with different outfits
- This is the loudest watch I own. I've never owned something that ticked quite this loudly.
- THE STUPID DATE. This watch will not keep the date properly. A fair warning to you: if you have to adjust the date for whatever reason (particularly when it lists the "31st" in a month that only has 30 days), ONLY adjust the date by spinning the knob at its outermost setting clockwise/counterclockwise and going past midnight in whichever direction you need it to go, instead of using the "quick date" function with the knob's middle setting. I did the latter, and now this watch won't change the date on its own anymore via the 24 hour cycle. Manually changing the date every day myself is ridiculous, so I've just accepted that the date on this watch will only be accurate once a month.
The bottom line is that I think I'd get another Timex watch in the future, but I wouldn't get one that reads the date ever again.
My new watch looks identical in every respect to my old one, for once it seems a company has kept a good thing going. It's keeping perfect time so far (6 weeks) and on close inspection I can't detect any signs of cheapening/substitution in the manufacturing from my old one.
It's a pretty, classic design, watch face size and shape are perfect for my taste, not too big or too small, and the font used for the numbers is very attractive so I don't feel like such an "old lady" for wanting an "Easy Reader" watch.
Some commenters write that the band on the current watch is shorter than older versions, attaching photo of my old (10+ years) and new ones, length is exactly the same on mine.
Some commenters write that the watch band is too short, period - laid out flat band + watch + buckle = 8 inches. Fastened using the second hole from the end the circumference of band + watch = 7.5 inches, so if your wrist is on the larger/thicker side I do recommend you measure your wrist and current watch before you order. I have a 6 inch wrist and buckle on the 3rd or 4th hole depending on what I'm doing.
Some commenters write that the band is too stiff - if you've had this watch before, the new one feels exactly like the old one did when you started. It is a bit stiff at first (hey, for this price I don't expect glove leather!) but after a month it's already getting a lot more flexible day by day just as the old one did, just needs a breaking-in period. Working the band with your fingers a bit every day before putting on and after taking off speeds up the process, massaging in a drop or three of Lexol speeds it up too. Again, I'm fine with that for this price!
All in all I'm super-happy to find that this is the same pretty and practical watch I have loved for years. Thank you Timex!
This is a very good watch for someone that wants something simple, without a bunch of bells and whistles. The date feature though takes FOREVER to set, as you have to turn it through all 24 hours for every day until you get to the right one. I wish it were easier to initially set up. Other than that, I've only been using it for about 2 days, but it seems great! A little dainty so I wouldn't get it if you had larger wrists. Thanks Timex (: